Candice's Birthday Dinner

Wednesday, January 30, 2008


Busy, busy, busy week!

I'm actually almost completely wiped out but as tired as these fingers are, they just itch to blog!

There's just so much going on for me right now, it's not even funny.

Can't WAIT until the holidays are here!!

Get a break from assignments, tests and most importantly, MY INTERCOMM LECTURER (but we won't go there... slightly dangerous topic to touch), and that's when my TVC work is done too!

Which also means double $$$ coming in!
(including earnings from CNY!!)

I'm just really looking forward until this week is over!

Well, better get down to business.

Candice's Birthday Dinner @ Wong Poh, Taman Bukit Emas (22nd January, 2008)


Actually, her real Birthday is on the 19th but on that night she went out to parrrtttaaay with her friends. Friends come first during Birthday celebrations for the Ng's.

So 3 days later, she decides to make time for her family!
(okay, I may be making her sound more bad than she really is... because she really isn't, she's the bestest)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With the Birthday Sista!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Alan & Lena.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Papa Ng & Mummy Ng.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The yummy food!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My favourite type of crab dish! Erm.... I think it's pronounced as "Nar Yao Hai" or somethin'. But it's so, so, so goooooood. I OD'd on the gravy and the sweet bread that's always served along with the crabby.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Family shot!


To my favourite Sister (don't tell Lena, hehe),

Gosh, I don't know where to start! I guess there just won't be enough words for me to be able to express how grateful I am to have an awesome Sis like you.

Je,
Thanks for putting up with my nonsense and slight spasms, for always being there for me, for giving me top notch sisterly advice, for helping me with my homework when I'm in desperate need (hehe, you're the best), for being the most fun partner in watching emo shows because we always cry during almost every part, and really, just for being my sister. I could honestly go on and on but I might just bore you out completely.

Sigh, I'm gonna reaaaaaaaally miss you once you're gone! No more emo kaki :( Booooo!
(and no more people to steal clothes from.... Lena is soooooooo selfish lor!)


Anyway, hope you had a great time on your Birthday and God Bless!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

xoxo,
Nat.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

does ju and jean speak chinese?

Thursday, January 31, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey is that alan yun the model guy?

Friday, February 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Do you have any idea where to get transparent bra strap? do you wear them? In this entry of yours, do you wear a make up? just a powder and a blusher? or no make up at all? Cos your face looks so fair. *envy*

=) happy early cny!

Friday, February 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Candice is back??????????

For how long? Wow I haven't seen her in years!

Friday, February 01, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Ann: Yep, they do.

Lalala: He is also an actor.

Anonymous: If I'm not mistaken, you can get your transparent straps from Sinma or at the very least, any lingerie shop. And I don't think I put any powder (I get very lazy) but blusher probably so! Happy CNY to you too :)

Tomcat: Yes, she is! Until late February. How do you know her?

Sunday, February 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by