Mambo @ Zouk & Dinner with Joe @ Michelangelo's

Monday, January 21, 2008

Only just the beginning of year 2008, and I've already done something very naughty ;p

For the first time ever, I sneaky sneaked out of my house to go for Mambo!!

Still, if you were to be really technical and all, I did get Mummy's permission. Paps was snoozing like a hibernating bear and the girls were all ready to pick me up... it seemed only practical, really!

Mambo @ Zouk, KL (9th January, 2008)

Photobucket
Jeanie & Me. Just so we're clear, yes, we do look a lot like each other but we're not blood-related in any way! But we still love each other like sister :)

Photobucket
Ju & Me. First night out together since she got back from China!

Photobucket
The Partyqueen & Me. She certainly does live up to her nickname!

Photobucket
Me & Joh.

Photobucket
Look at Kou Lou. Teach him a lesson for posing like that.

Photobucket
Me & Allan.

Photobucket
Ju the Bu & Jeanpants.

Photobucket
Vaining in the loo.


Photobucket
Alex, Me & Joh.

Photobucket
Krystal, Sonia, Me & Jean.

Photobucket
Shan & Me. Gasp! He's taller than me!

Photobucket
We introduced Joh to Shan and told Shan that Joh was gay. Haha. Sure gave him a scare what with Joh's over-intimacy with Shan upon their first meeting.

Photobucket
Me & Brian. And whaddaya know! Almost ONE head taller!! Haha. Promise I wasn't bending.

Photobucket
Jean, Alex, Me & Joh.

Photobucket
The Four of Us!


Went back home safe & sound and got into zero trouble with Papa! Thankfully!
(however, got into a nasty little hitch with the boyfriend! Woopsie!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last year, when I was supposed to remember, remember the 5th of November, I did a little faux pas and sorta kinda forgot an important person's Birthday.

Of course, it's not like I forgot the date of his Birthday, I just... forgot what day it was so you really can't blame me completely... right?

Anyway, I decided to spend my dear friend, Joe, for a nice dinner for being so thoughtless!

It took a little bit long but at least it came, okay!

Dinner with Joe @ Michelangelo's, Pavilion (10th January, 2007)

Photobucket
The dude on the right is super buffed. Slightly obscene pose but nevertheless...

Photobucket
Joe with his canggih, new hairstyle. He thinks he looks very handsome. I think he looks like a Jap popstar, tee hee. It's not a bad thing, whatttt.

Photobucket
Moi!

Photobucket
The pizza we ordered. I forgot what it's called but it has pepperoni and cheese in it! It wasn't too bad but I can't say it was great.

Photobucket
The risotto! MMMMMMMM!!!!

Photobucket
Besties in Pavilion!

Anyway, real sorry about the mishap on your Birthday Joe!! Hope this sort of covers for it ;)

IT BETTERRR!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey nat.. where u get ur dress from? i mean the one u wear for clubbing~

Tuesday, January 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

i like the outfit you wear at Mambo! So cool! ^_____________^

Tuesday, January 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

notty natalia! hehe.

U haven't reply my messages from your previous post lar...I've posted several messages in ur previous posts.

thankiu. =) stay cute and pweeetty!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Ann: I got it from Bangkok ;)

Sin Yee: Thanks! Haha. That's a larrrrge smiley :)

Notty bear: Hey, sorry! I don't know where your comments are. I've been rather busy and haven't got the time to look back on my older posts. How about you address your previous questions on my latest post? It'd be helpful :) And thanks, same to you!

Thursday, January 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by