Guilty of Con, Papa's Catch of the Day & Countdown to Jean's Birthday @ TSB

Friday, January 25, 2008


Hehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.

First and foremost, you all, I honestly appreciate your sweet comments... although I bet you all are lying through your teeth to make me feel better, righttttttt??

And for those who told the honest truth, we-ell, can't blame ya!

I think I look like a complete dork too. Honestly, those of you who said I that I was cute/sexy/can pull it off....... seriously, you guys made my day.

Anyhow, sorry if I lifted some spirits up but...

It's a wig.
(for those who don't know it already)

Shucks, I really do have the sweetest friends lor! You guys are so supportive and all even though I'm absolutely certain that deep inside your hearts you're thinking about how your friend looks very much like an alien.

Anyway, the real story is, Ju & I attended a make-up testing thingy for our upcoming TVC (Suet Li, you were pretty spot on, haha).

That would probably explain the fancy make-up, heavy lashes (which I don't normally wear because I am really bad at upkeeping it and it irritates my eyes... don't know how you girls do it) and of course, the infamous wig that evidently looks real enough to be my hair!

The wig-makers ought to be proud!

And sorry again for punking you guys. Well, of course I'm sure not all of you got punk'd but for those who did... no hard feelings!

My blog needed a boost anyway. Everyday also blog the same thing; gotta scare you people a bit sometimes.

Anyhow!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's me at Monica Lee's.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The make-up artist pimping Ju up!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Test shot of Ju.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Test shot of Me.


Just so you know, I doubt I will ever, ever cut my locks off. Ever. Ever, ever. Ever, ever, ever.

Okay, fine. Maybe not ever. Possibly someday. I mean, since I test market already and no one called me butt ugly, I might... MIGHT... consider it. In the distant future. Very distant. So distant it's vague.

I'm a chicken poo, okay!? And I love my hair too much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So just last week, I was camera-less (not like it mattered since I was so busy with College work & Uni application etc) because I lent my camera to Papa Ng for his Fishing Trip to Maldives, Sri Lanka.

My Papa loves fishing tremendously. I remember those days when I used to follow him to fish ever so often! Heyyy, I can hook on worms, crickets & chicken intestines, okayyy. Don't play.

Anyway, just thought I'd show you a couple of pics of my Dad's catch.

And HOO BOY, those fishies are HUGEEEE!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Check out the size of that whopper!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dang, right?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My internet connection is so slow and stupid that I can't load the other 46 pictures on Jean's Birthday Celebration in KL.

However, I did managed to upload the few pics of...

Countdown to Jean's Birthday @ Telawi Street Bistro, Bangsar (11th Janurary, 2008)

Gosh, I know it's a bit too much that I'm blogging about what happened on the 11th and it's currently now the 25th.

Well, I haven't done anything very happening in between so... BAH!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Four of Us @ TSB cafe.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Aaron with his kuchirat cup of espresso. Er, at least, I think it's one. I mean, it's so darn teensy! You could drink it all in one gulp and the lil' thing itself costs, like, RM10 or something!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jean & King.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Brian, Shan & Ju. Don't ask me why Ju is doing the "whatever" sign. I'm blogging about this, like, 2 weeks since it happened.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Birthday Girl & the Cake!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jean; wearing her new pressie! The Armani Exchange jacket she was obsessed with!

Hope you like your gift!
(actually, we don't really need to hope because we're pretty darn sure you do. Or at least, YOU'D BETTER!!)

And Happy Birthday, Darl :)

Bet you're enjoying yourself in Hong Kong now!
(jeez, that girl is travelling EVERYWHERE!!)

PS, I managed to blog tonight with not a murmur of the pain I underwent for my Wisdom Tooth Surgery because.... I DIDN'T MANAGE TO GET IT DONE!!! (that's an angry tone, by the way) Why you ask? Mr. Andrew Kwan came late to get me and my Dentist had to run off and couldn't wait for me!!! Grrrr. I so wanted to get this over with.
Anyhow, wish me luck again because in less than 12 hours, I would be less 1 tooth. EEEEK!!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

Did you apply blusher in this post? ur cheek always looks so pinky in all your photos.

And may I know how do u control your make-up between normal nights out with your bf and friends and clubbing? make-ups for clubbing is of course heavier?

=) thank you!

Saturday, January 26, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

In the post, yep! I don't actually put any make-up at all when I'm out with my boyfriend and friends. Mostly during night outs and clubbing :)

Saturday, January 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hiya what camera are you using, if you don't mind me askin? :))

Monday, January 28, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

I'm using the Olympus u 770 SW!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by