Rumour Has It

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Not too long ago, I came across some rather unpleasant news.

Mind, it was genuine NEWS for me because it was something very completely unheard of and new to me until that very moment.

Evidently, some individuals (I'll save the face of the culprit- to be more precise, culprits- and won't mention names) decided to spread a certain rumour about me.

According to them.......... "I take ice."

Er.

Clearly, these people are delusional.

Forgive me if I have to insult the garb out of them but for heaven's sake people, they are going around telling other people that I'm a drug addict!

Who wouldn't get upset/angry/outraged being so falsely accused???

Let's make things clear.


There is a fine line between misjudging someone and coming up with utterly random accusations about someone.

I might be overacting a little and thus, you might argue that I could be being too defensive or what-not.

Don't get me wrong.

I am aware that the important thing is that the people whom I love, care about and whom I'm close with are, needless to say, bewildered and slightly humoured by the rubbish of a rumour that it is and are obviously standing by me during this "harsh harsh time".

Nevertheless, I am still considerably shocked that there still exists such juvenile and simply indecorous characters among us that can come up with such indecent lies about people they don't even really know!

FYI, I have never, ever smoked anything... ANYTHING... in my life before. And this includes Shisha. Not like I'm claiming it is a bad thing to do (although, I did cover this topic before sourcing The Star Newspaper) but I don't do it, don't intend to do it, and certainly don't want to do it. I intend to preserve my lungs as well as possible because as it is, I'm inhaling more than enough second-hand smoke.

Initially, I didn't want to blog about this matter because I suspect it would only give further pleasure to the culprits but I think I have reasonable reasons as to why I decided to share my thoughts on this matter:

#1 I believe that I have every right to justify myself and what better way to do it than to jot it on my personal space

#2 I think people should be aware that as much as they like to believe the worst in other people just to make themselves feel better, they should think about the consequences before deciding to open their seemingly uncontrollable trap that blabs about the most nonsensical rumours ever

#3 I have not finished editing Jean's Birthday Celebration pics (I've been awful, awful busy, okayyy) and feel the sudden urge to blog, hence, the bundle of words on this post

I'd say they're pretty decent reasons!

Anyhow, what's done is done.

I can be as pissed off as I want but it won't change the fact that that filthy rumour would probably still continue to spread around.

And honestly, if you all are so willing to believe the worst in me, go ahead. This post was not meant for me to brainwash your minds into thinking I'm some innocent angel.

I mean, I'm just like everyone else; I have my wrongdoings and faults.

But you know what?

IT AIN'T DOING DRUGGGSSS!!!

Gosh, what a densed lot they are. Jeez, they might as well be screaming out that I'm a suicide bomber or something.

Ahhh.

Alrighty.

Now that THAT'S all out of my system, let's move on to a little surprise I have for you all!

Everyone, I decided to pull off a new hairstyle!!

Went over to my Aunt's salon and snipped off my locks and had my hair dyed!

Brace yourselves:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Whaddaya think?

HANG ON.

I will only accept comments that do not include any of these words:

- E.T
- Extra
- Terrestrial
- Alien
- Egg Head
- Scary Monster
- Weirdo Spas
- Bob went Bad
- Dammit, what the **** was she thinking?

HECK.

No negativity at all, please.

Your co-operation is much appreciated.

UNTIL TOMORROWWWWW!!!


PS, That is if my Wisdom Tooth Removal Surgery goes well and that I am not too grumpy and moody to edit and post up Jean's Birthday celebration!

11 Comments:

Blogger Suet Li says..

hahha eh i don't believe that's your real hair! you went for some fashion show and had to wear a wig right right right? see i know cause i always lie in my blog also wtf

Thursday, January 24, 2008  
Blogger Cass says..

babe you looked so much younger than before!

you definitely looked so much like a chinadoll now. ;)

btw, did you feel an inch sakit hati since your hair is long and nice? it's definitely a HUGEEE step!

still look gorgeous as always. :)

Thursday, January 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Maybe you were expecting the high fashion sorta look but I HATE.. ABSOLUTELY HATE TO SAY THIS.. But i HAVE to be honest...i wish you hadn't snipped your long locks off :( URM...Not negative, right? It's okay, it'll grow.

Thursday, January 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

OMG! you're sooo cute and sexy with your new hairdo. :) something different...hehe.

i wish i can know you in person. ^_^

ohh...and to address all my questions here again. The Lemon Foundation you're using, izit for normal to combination skin? Cos I'm using that. And you apply Lemon Foundation before you apply poweder, right? I'm using the darkest colour, but why after I've applied my powder on it, it turned out to be so white and unnatural la my face. especially when the camera flashes. :(

tata! good try on ur new hairdo.
take care & nice weekend.

Thursday, January 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

omaigot nat...u look...err..different.......

Thursday, January 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Ooh...and I've lots of questions to bombard you. tee-hee!

Do you use any eyeliner? what kind of eyeliner are you using? liquid ones? pencil? what brand? any recommendation on not-so-pricey but good ones?

What about mascara?

...and where do you usually buy ur handbags? referring to all the handbags which you've in your blog.

ohh...last thing, ur sunnies, dunno if you remember I asked you about where did you buy them? (in your bangkok post) you told me that you got it from Cineleisure. Could I know how muchie? from which shop? do your sunnies have power?

Thanks tons!

Thursday, January 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

and oh...dun worry nat...u dont like a drug addict at all...nobody wud believe dat hype either...

Thursday, January 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

u look more like a doll now :P

Friday, January 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

wow your really daring ;)
I think your previous hairstyle is better but, kudos to you for being so daring to pull off that hairstyle :D

You definitely have the guts :p

Friday, January 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

ok. i've heard plenty of nasty rumours, but this really takes the cake :( seriously, haters will believe anything and everything just to make themselves feel good and feel all self-righteous about their dislike. urgh. no use talking to these kind of narrow-minded people. i don't even know you but i find that rumour hard to believe, so those who know you (friends or enemies) should know better.

anyway, the haircut is a drastic change, but you can carry it off! :D i'm sure you'll turn heads :)

Friday, January 25, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Suet Li: Hahah. Smart girl ;)

Sensitiveme: Thanks girl! Sweet of you to say so :)

Anonymous: LOL! Well, if I really DID snip it off, I'd definitely feel slightly down after reading your comment but hey, always appreciated honesty!

Notty Bear: Wow! Haha. That's a lot of questions. Okay, first, yes, apply the foundation before the powder. The thing about the Lemon Foundation you are using is that it's purple extract which give a pretty white finish. You might want to get another type of foundation? Either that or it could be the powder you are using. To be honest, sometimes, I don't even use powder. Haha, I'm a lazy girl. As for the eyeliner, I use Maybeline. In the form of pencil. It's not very pricey. You can try looking for it in Watsons or Guardian. I also use Maybeline mascara and I get most of the clutches from Bangkok and some in KL. I actually don't remember where I got my sunnies from actually but I know they're about RM20-RM25. And nope, they don't have power.
Phew! Hope that was helpful.

Jamil: Haha. Thanks on both accounts ;)

Anonymous: Thank you :)

Sally: Haha. I guess I don't really have the guts after all, eh? Boo to me.

Entwined: Yeah, I hear you. Thanks for believing in me though :) Nice of you.

Saturday, January 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by