Your Guardian Angel & Sonia's Birthday @ Michelangelo!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

I love, love, love this song!

And someone made a video on YouTube using clips of A Walk to Remember to this song!!

It's really so sweet, you have to watch it!


Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally!

The baby of our group turns 19!!

Her last year of being a teen!

And to think, less than 2 weeks after she turns 19, Jean would turn 20!! Dang. We're all growing up way too fast.

Sonia's Birthday Dinner @ Michelangelo, Pavilion, KL (30th December, 2007)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The guests @ Michelangelo.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Birthday Girl & Me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me & Jeanie.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jeanie & Aaron. Ju wasn't there to attend so Aaron was her representative!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sonia & Marcus.


Jean and I shared a pizza & a main!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Margherita Pizza. This was pretty good!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is called; Pollo Canelloni. I'm giving you the name to warn you not to order this dish. I mean, it's not horrible or anything... but it sure gets kinda gross once you're on your 2nd piece.

Oh, Sonia and Marcus ordered the some seafood Risotto and BOY, THAT WAS GOOOODDD!!

I am SO going back to eat that!!

Jean, Aaron and I were stealing bites and bites of that stuff! It was seriously delicious. Keep in mind that Jean and I already HAD our main courses and we were STILL going at at it.

Bit pricey (RM30 or something) but it's worth it! Honest.

You HAVE to try that Risotto.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Three of us!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sonzy & the Birthday Cake!!


To the teensiest but most macho chica in our group,

It's so great to be able to spend yet another Birthday with you :)
You have been such a great friend to all of us and life sure would be dull without you around to lighten up our days (and nights ;p)!
Thank you for always being there to listen to all my squabbles, tend to my emotional needs (hoo boy, sorry for being a crybaby all the time, hehe!) and for giving me the sense of confidence knowing that you'd always be there to rescue me whenever I'm in need ;)
You have truly been a wonderful friend and do forgive me if I have in any way caused any discomfort or hurt to you. Know that I would never have meant it to happen!

Love you loads, girl, and hope you had a great Birthday!
(although I know you were pretty sick... but nevertheless!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARL!!!


xoxo,
Nat.

5 Comments:

Blogger kellster says..

hEY!
Happy New Year :)
been reading ur blog for sometime :)

so its the restaurant food recommendable? hehe

-kellster
www.xanga.com/angelic_kelz

Saturday, January 05, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hi, u dye yr hair...red?

Saturday, January 05, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Could i know how did you put the youtube video in ur blog? copy the video url from youtube website?

Arigato!

Sunday, January 06, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

kel: Happy New Year! Yes, it is actually! Do try the Risotto!

Anonymous: Nope. My hair is brown. I think it's the lighting of my cam.

Anonymous 2: When you watch a video on YouTube, you will see on the same page some codes under "HTML" and "URL" and "EMBED". Click on the one that's under "EMBED" and paste the code into your Edit Html. Should work! :)

Tuesday, January 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

the video isn't working in my blog lar. :( and I'm using xanga blog wor...

how how??

Wednesday, January 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by