Lime God, Anticipated Movies, X-ZY & Daniel Henney

Monday, November 5, 2007

The title of the post looks confusing enough, doesn't it?

It's just a random update so all the titles are completely unrelated and totally at random.

Before I start on "Lime God", for those who are wondering where Andrew is, he is still alive, I assure you.

I think at least 5, 256, 624, 657 people asked me, "Where is Andrew?" or "What happened to Andrew?".

Why the sudden interest in Andrew?! So weird. I think he'd be really honoured though.

I can only think of a few of things why people are asking for Andrew.

#1 All those who are desperately in love with me (fine... or with Andrew) are possibly hoping Andrew and I broke up or something. An incredibly self-centered thought but it's a possibility, right? HEH.

#2 All those who desperately despise me just can't wait to see me miserable and are hoping that Andrew and I broke up or something.

#3 You guys genuinely care about poor Andrew and are really wondering why he's M.I.A.

I doubt it's #3 but, oh well.

Anyway, ANDREW IS HEALTHY AND BREATHING AND FOR PROOF...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
There you go. Latest picture of Drew and I.

Although Jason has been hogging me these past few weeks, I still do see Andrew but just not as often. He's been busy with his final year project paper so am not planning to bother him so much until he's finished.

So yep, yep. I still love him very much yada, yada, yada stop bothering me about Andrew!

If we ever do break up, I will tell you, okay???

Sheeessshhh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lime God"

I bet you all are confused and bewildered at the title.

Probably thinking, "Lime God? What sort of subject is that? What can this possibly mean?!!"

Let me explain.

I had an interesting conversation with some of my girlfriends the other day and we stumbled upon this very topic (don't mind us, we're girls. We have about 600 topics that we can talk about which are completely unrelated, not quite logical at times and mostly not beneficial).

This topic is a good example of all those things.

One of my girlfriends was telling us, "You know people who do silat? Back in the day, before the silat warriors go to war, they would so some kind of meditation thing."

Understandable, understandable. It doesn't get weird just yet.

She continued, "What they do is, they take a lime, slice it into half, and picit it on their head."

Picit means squirt, by the way.

All of us just stared at her.

"Huh."

Hence, from this ritual, up until today, there are actually people around us, that...

Think lime is God.

This is not a joke.

I mean, everyone is entitled to their beliefs, right? So don't mock them.

This is serious.

So let me break it down for you to further understand this... belief.

First:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You take a lime. Or two.

Then, you slice the lime into two.

After that, you squirt the lime unto your head.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Like so.

And you will feel spiritually refreshed!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hail the Lime God!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Let us join our hands and pray to Lime God.

Yes, it may be hard to believe, everyone, but...

There are people who think this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Is their God.

I wonder though, does that mean they can't drink Teh-O Ais Limau? And no lime to squirt on their Mi Goreng?

I mean, if lime is their God, it'd be practically cannibalism to be consuming lime, right?

But you never know with these things.

They might actually feel more God-like if they do it, for all we know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anticipated Movies!

I'm really excited for these few movies that are coming out soon (1 which is actually already out but is not shown in the cinemas so still waiting until the DVD is out) so I'm going to share with you guys so you can join in with my excitement!

The first movie I'm anticipating is:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I Am Legend.

Goshhhh!! It looks SO cool. I like these sort of movies. And Will Smith has not let me down yet. I loved ALL his movies so I'm pretty sure this is gonna be a great hit.

To check out the trailer, you can clickety-click!

Can't wait!!

The next movie is:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Enchanted.

This is purely a chick flick but that's why I KNOW I'm gonna love it! I mean, the whole concept is something completely new and different. Plus, James Marsden (Scott Summers a.k.a Cyclops in X-Men) is starring as the prince charming!!

For the trailer, clickety-click!

Next up, in a completely different genre of movie (as opposed to Enchanted):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saw IV.

Yummylicious. If you have not been following Saw, you are missing the best of the BEST most GRUESOME thriller of all time!!! No, I'm serious. You can't get any better than this.

Seriously, Saw is not like your average gruesome movie you'd normally get where there's just blood, intestines, brains and eyeballs splattered around all the darn time.

It is in fact, THE most twisted, malicious, purely ghastly movie THAT ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE which you'll ever get.

But you just gotta watch from the start (Saw I) to really get the true horror and twist of the movie.

For the unleashing of the fourth, clickety-click here!!

Oh, wait. That's just the teaser trailer. Can't find any better ones though.

Anyway, those are my 3 most anticipated movies for now!

Can't wait to watch 'em all!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-ZY

For those who are curious on how Ju's puppy we got her for her birthday looks like...

Everyone, meet:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
X-ZY.

Pronounced as... how it is spelled.

Anyway, isn't he absolutely ADORABLE? He's awful teensy, honest. Like I said before, I almost stepped on him when I went over to Ju's place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Henney

Every heard of him?

Yes? No?

Maybe?

Well, Daniel Henney is...

THE MOST GORGEOUS DUDE EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I know I have my fair share of guys to oogle at:

1. Joey G (old news)
2. Dominic (still hoping I'd meet him someday)
3. Tyron (starting to forget he ever existed)
4. Dean Geyer (still one of the top of my list)
4. Daniel Wu (all-time fav)

But seriously... this guy just swarmed up and grabbed the number 1 spot of my list of outrageously super craze hot guys!!!

You'll understand once you lay your eyes upon his picture perfect face.

Introducing...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Screams!

Come to think of it... he kinda looks like Utt. But well, Utt's gay so who gives a cow's poo about Utt anymore.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Drools. Faints.

Omg. Omg. Omg. I mean, isn't he absolutely gorgeousssssssss!?!?!

Even Andrew completely gawked at his drop dead gorgeous looks, okay!!

Plus, he has an incredible smile that would melt any girls heart!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sighs.

Honest, I'm hyperventilating!!!

Gargh!! Too darn good-looking for my own good, darnittt!!!

He's Korean + American and he's acting in a Korean drama on TV2, Mon-Thurs, at 6pm.

I am just gonna watch that drama just because of him.

Sigh. Daniel Henney. Doubly sigh.

9 Comments:

Blogger Brian. says..

"Jason has been hogging me these past few weeks."

.....................................

That is so sick, Nat.

And omg that guy really looks like Andrew man!

Monday, November 05, 2007  
Blogger Unknown says..

Nat !!!!

*squels*

OMG !!!

Daniel Henney !!!!

OMG *screams*

eh.. i really scream when i saw d pic k...


eh u bloody stay so near me.. pls r !!! we ned to go out!!!



xoxo
bimbo

Monday, November 05, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Brian: Ehhh... stop thinking naughty! I didn't mean it that way, lol! And doooonn'ttt let Andrew hear that 0.o or else... GG.

Steph: Damn chun rightttt? And yes lah, very easy girl. You pick up your phone and dial my number!!!!

Monday, November 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

daniel henney is cute.. cun gila!! u like daniel wu too?? i think andrew look a bit like daniel wu.. hehe!!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

huaa..d puppy..effin cute...feels like puttin it in my mouth and chew d hell out of it..haha =)

Tuesday, November 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

i just happened to be blog hopping because that's how lifeless i am today so no, you don't know me but i couldn't resist leaving a comment. daniel henney!!! omg have u heard him speak?? and he's not like those guys who tries hard to be cool. okay, bimbo time over.=)

Wednesday, November 07, 2007  
Blogger Megan Lee says..

hey(:
i saw your blog from my friend's link. and daniel henney *screams*,
acted in a korean show too. named my lovely samsoon (:
anyway, just telling off if uu dont know. *wink*

Wednesday, November 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

There's a religion called Raelism which believes aliens created us.

I kid you not. Google it.

Saturday, November 10, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Anonymous: Haha. There are people who said that as well but I won't tell Andrew or else he'll super inflate!

Jamil: That would be... quite scary and gross. Lol.

Anonymous: Yeah, it's hard to resist Daniel Henney. I know how it feels ;) Haha.

Siew Jean: Oh, so that's the name of the drama? Will check it out!

Kin: Haha. I heard of that. I thought it was called Scientology? I know for a fact that Tom Cruise and John Travolta worship aliens! Haha. I love 'em both but dang.. that's some WEIRD thing to believe it.

Sunday, November 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by