Work Overload!

Monday, October 8, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates!

I have almost zero time to do any sort of blogging these days.

I'm that busy to the extent that I'm actually blogging from my COM class!!

I've actually got updates but I really haven't the time to edit my pictures.

This is all because of all my assignments, presentations and midterms which are all cruelly due THIS WEEK!!!

But after THURSDAY, I'm home freeeeeeeeee!!! And I've got a 10 day holiday which I'm dying to have.

Not only that, a friend from Vancouver is over here for the first time and it's my duty to show him the wonders of Malaysia. And try to hide the disasters... if possible.

So I'm gonna be bringing him to one of the few prides of Malaysia (FOOOOODDD!! Restaurants) for breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea, dinner, supper which will probably make me end up being pretty obesed by the end of the month.

Anyway, once I'm finished with my presentation (tomorrow) and midterms (tomorrow and tomorrow tomorrow)....

Well, I'd be very happy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

nat, ur pics all cant be viewed uh?
is there something wrg??

Tuesday, October 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by