SIGH!!!, Movie Review & Guess the Tummy!

Saturday, June 2, 2007


SIGH!!!

2 more days
of pure bumming and it's back to hitting the books.

And WHAT have I accomplished during this holidays?

#1 Sleeping super duper late and waking up 12 hours later to discover that my face is filling up with more and more pimples and even worse dark circles everyday.

#2 Gaining more and more weight due to lack of exercise and overdose of an unhealthy diet.

#3 Having ALL my friends going to college thus not being able to hang out with me... and THOSE (ahem, hint hint) that DO have college and STILL manage to party party all never bother to call your own bestfriend out.... TSK!!! I am unhappy (eventhough I have a lame 12 o'clock curfew)

#4 Having a lame 12 o'clock curfew that disallows me to do any happening and fun things with the happening and fun people and also having a boyfriend and a father who would actually chop me into pieces if I wanted to do happening and fun things.

#5 NOT having a chun camera and THEN, not even HAVING a camera at all and therefore not being able to post up any happening and fun pictures anyway. COMING SOON, COMING SOON!!

#6 Reading almost all the Harry Potter books over again. Which lead to BUYING the DVD's and watching 'em all. OMG!!! I'M A LOSERRRRR.

#7 Being so bloody up to date with all the TV series that I am now suffering from the annoying season breaks!

The list will just go on and on and on and on...

So I better not bore you further. I'm already boring myself with all this boring blogging.

I mean, I do recall doing fun things also larrr.

Like that time when Jean, Sheng, Drew and I played a 2 on 2 CS (yes, Counter Stike) game because we were arguing in the car about how guys THINK they were so bloody good at that game especially the two boneheads sitting with Jean and Me in the car.
Drew and Sheng kept saying how gloriously fantastic they were at the game and challenged us to a 2 on 2, Men Vs. Women.

The stakes?

Guys win: We have to pay for their comp and admit they are the most awesome CS players ever.

Girls win: They pay for our comp, call us "Masters" and Andrew quits gambling in poker while Sheng quits playing dota for one month.

The guys were SO cocky to the extent that they INSISTED that we used rifles while they will ONLY use handguns.
They even told us that we would win if their deaths reached more than half PUT TOGETHER after 10 games.

PFFTTTT!!!

We tapau'd their frags by a mile, mind. We were actually MUCH better than they thought. They majorly underestimated us. Hoong Sheng died the most times while JEAN had the highest frags.

GIRLS RULE!!!

ANYWAY, I guess I'm just bummed out because I didn't have a satisfactory cam to take nice nice pics to post up and now I don't have any cam at all so extra annoyed.

So I had to improvise with my handphone camera WHICH I cannot find my stupified USB thingy so I can't upload those pictures ANYWAY.

SIGH!!!

Oh, and I watched Shrek III along with my girlfriends (minus you-know-who) and their beau's just last Thursday. Yes, with the ones that still remember I have holidays and call me out when they are free.

AHEM!!!!

Movie Review

Shrek III
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Olympus/shrek3teaserposter.jpg
Well, honestly, it's not quite as funny as I anticipated it to be. It still gave me some laugh, it did. But it didn't make me laugh the whole movie the way Blades of Glory did.
However, the movie is still enjoyable what with all the interesting, funny and colourful characters starring in it.
And Donkey's kids are ADORABLE!!! You see the 3 lil' specs above Shrek's head in the picture above? Donkey's and the Dragon's kids! HAHAHA!! Very creative thinking. Odd, if you really think about it, but creative nevertheless. And CUTE!
Still, getting a DVD and watching it with a bunch of your friends is more worthwhile then catching it in the cinema. Save money and have more fun with friends!

Ratings:
Reference:
Brilliant! A Must-See!
Exceed Expectations. Two Thumbs Up!
Satisfactory. Enjoyable.
Mediocre. Very Average.
Bored to Tears. Almost Slept.
Functionally Retarded. Left Cinema.

Before I go, if anyone can guess whose tummy this is...

I'll personally hand you a chocy!
(Only to the first person who manages to guess it right! And the person's tummy itself can't guess of course...)

Here it is!
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Olympus/BriansGrossTummy.JPG
Good luck!

And eeEEee-yuck...

15 Comments:

Blogger Brian. says..

OMG is it Andrew's?!

Saturday, June 02, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

BTW I can pinjam you my Sony N2 until you get your new cam.

Saturday, June 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

brian's.

Saturday, June 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

brain, so obvious.

Saturday, June 02, 2007  
Blogger Rebel says..

Same here, I can't believe that the holidays are almost over. Tuesday and we'll be back in college. I'll link you up later this month cos I'm setting up my new domain. *shuuu*

Saturday, June 02, 2007  
Blogger us says..

foo brian lu the fatty!!

so i get chocolate? coz everyone else is anonymous and brian got it wrong.

Saturday, June 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Brian's big belly :)

Say it fast enough and you'll be tongue tied.

Sunday, June 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

yours! aha =)
yay free choc....

Sunday, June 03, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Hahahaa. Yeah, I guess Manda gets the chocies. Since I don't think it's advisable to give free stuff personally to people I don't know!

Manda: When I see you then, aight? ;)

Brian: Hahahahha. Bri, it's a sign!! And I'd LOVE to pinjam your N2. CAN CAN CAN??

Cheryl: Ah, new domain! Make sure you let me know as soon as you're done!

Jamil: Hahahaha. No free chocies for you, sorry!

Sunday, June 03, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

Whatever.

Sunday, June 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey nat is that you on the ADP book for sunway?

Monday, June 04, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Hahahah! Yes, it is.

Bad picture!

Monday, June 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

haha.i just saw that today and it really looks like you.nah...it's not that bad.

Monday, June 04, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

Why do people keep themselves anonymous even when leaving compliments?

Monday, June 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

haha the answer is so obvious
just right click and click "save as"
there u go - briansgrosstummy ;P

Tuesday, June 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by