Mummy Ng's Birthday, Bruno, Hogzilla & Movie Review

Monday, May 28, 2007


Ahhhhhhhhh!

Finally got 'em pictures uploaded, edited and ready to be posted!

Mummy Ng's Birthday Dinner @ Mom's Place (23rd May, 2007)

Mom's birthday and Mom's place.

Brilliantly creative, eh?

I SUGGESTED IT!!!

ME, ME!!!

Hhahahahahahah! Lalalalalalalla! Hehheehheheh! Hohohohoohhho!

Super syok sendiri. Apologies.

Anyway, I know that some of you have very bad habits such as scrolling through only for pictures and not really knowing most of the time what the heck those pictures mean unless they have WORDS on it.

So I always take the time and effort to let those of them, in which I knight them the SCROLLERS, understand what the pictures mean by putting words on MY pictures.

So hardworking man, me.

Fine, fine. I'm too free, I know. What with holidays and all.

OKAY, OKAY!!!

We'll get on with it....

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/IMG_1208.JPG
Oh, and with Yu Meng too. He's almost part of the family actually. Almost.

And Candice called as well. So she was practically there.

We had the usual dishes like fish, veggie, chicken, tofu and soup.

The 2 fish we ordered were YUMMMM. Super tasty. I think one was some belacan thing (I'm not a fan for belacan but this fish was taaaasssteeeyy!) and the one other was some assam thing.

The veggie we ordered was... erm, well it was veggie! Nothing to shout about but is essential to complete the meal.

The chicken was HONEY CHICKEN and it was ABSOLUTELY, SUPER DUPER DELISH! Well, everyone liked it! And I would never fail to order it when I'm there. Beats the honey beef ANYTIME!

The tofu... well, I don't eat tofu. So, yeah. No idea what the tofu was like.

The soup was my favouritest soup ever! Yes, I know there isn't such a word as favouritest but heck it! Sooo tasty and yummy the LOTUS SOUP.

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/IMG_1230-copy.jpg
Oh, right. And we got a complimentary fried otak-otak from the owner of the place.

The owner who is Mun Fye's relative, is also in fact, my Dad's old squash kaki back in the days when my Dad was a national squash player! Small world, eh?

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/IMG_1239-copy.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/IMG_1238.JPG
Hope you had a great one!

And hope you liked your pressie too. The one from me (a bronze handbag) and especially from Papa!

Indeed, my Dad gave my Mom an AWESOME gift!

Everyone...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HE'S TAKING HER TO PARISSSSSSSS!!!!!


SOOOO COOOOLLLL HORRRRRR??!! I'd love to go there someday!

My Mom was absolutely ecstatic!

This was how it went:

"Nataaa, (hate it when my family members call me that...) don't forget the flight for is on Bandung22nd November, yeahhh?" Mummy told me.

"Yeah, yeah. I know," I said to her.

Papa overheared us and said, "Oh, Li, (My Mom's name is Milie) you cannot go lah for the Bandung trip."

Mummy looked very surprised. "Haaa? Why wor?"

I was surprised too. "YEAH, why?"

Papa cleared his throat while looking down at his handphone (probably at the calendar) and said coolly, "I'm taking you to Paris with me."

STONE.

Mummy gave a soft scream. "AAAHHH!!! REAAALLLYY ARRRR? OH, LAARRRRR (My Dad's name is Larry) SO NICE ONEEEE?"

Papa smiled arrogantly. "Yeah, of course, for you mar."

PFFTTTTT. What about his DARLING daughters, EH!?

Good anyways.

NO PARENTS FOR 2 WEEEKSSS! WOOOHOOOOO!

HOUSE PARTTTTEEEEYYY!

Ahhh, just fooling around. I wouldn't want to go through the hassle anyway.

They'd better take a ZILLION pictures.

Sigh, so jealous! Well, my turn will come someday, I'm sure of it!

Okay, anyway... MOVING ON.

Just the other day, Yu Meng came over and brought his sister's little pup! She left the pup with him for puppysitting for a few days... AND THE LIL' PUPPY IS SUPER ADORABLEEEE!!

Sigh, I ADORE dogs.

Whoever my husband-to-be is MUST love dogs too. I'm gonna DEFINITELY own one. That just might strike Andrew out unfortunately... since all he thinks about is killing live things that are shorter than his knees. That sick, demented boy.

Anyway, anyway!!!

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Bruno1.JPG
AHHHHHH! SHOOO CUTTTEEE!!

He's SO teensy. Just like Hero was when he was little. Now Hero looks like a giant beside Bruno.

Funny thing was, when we left them to play together, BRUNO was chasing after HERO. What an odd thing. It was so funny to look at! Hero even hid in his cage (VERY RARE THING) away from BRUNO. Sooooo weeirddd. But very cute at the same time!

Oh, have you read the Star newspaper today?

Er, sorry for the sudden change of subject. This may happen quite frequently while reading my blog.

My mind wanders pretty aimlessly.

Anyway, read Starnews today?

Under World Updates.

If you haven't, you might find this possibly traumatizing if not fascinating.

This was on the FRONT PAGE of the WORLD UPDATES section:

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/hogzilla.jpg
Boy, 11, Bags Hog Bigger Than "Hogzilla".

SCARY SHITE, NO?

Clickety-click for the article.

I was half-way through my breakfast when I saw this and nearly choked. THAT'S SOME HUGE ASS PIG, MAN!!!

How DO these wild boars grow THAT big?

Freaking tapau the wild boars in LOST man. I thought THOSE were big. This real life beast is really MADLY GIGANTUS.

For those who are extremely lazy to read the article (you lazy bums) and would however like to know some details, here they are (my own words; point form):

#1 This psychotically big ass hoggy was found and shot dead in Alabama by an 11-year old hunter who was hunting with his Dad using a 0.50-caliber revolver.

#2 It is the BIGGEST wild boar ever discovered that weighs 1, 051 pounds and measures up to 9 feet 4 inches long which is consequently bigger than the previous hoggy that weighed 800 pounds and was 8 feet long.

#3 The kid shot the hoggy 8 times and chased it through hilly woods for 3 hours before finishing it off with a point-blank shot (head shot).

That's enough right? You lazy bummers can just leave your questions in my comment box if you're being lazy but still curious to know.

Last but not least!

Movie Review

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Pirates.jpg
I liked it. It was good. Go watch it.

Ratings:
Reference:
Brilliant! A Must-See!
Exceed Expectations. Two Thumbs Up!
Satisfactory. Enjoyable.
Mediocre. Very Average.
Bored to Tears. Almost Slept.
Functionally Retarded. Left Cinema.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

pirates is quite boring tho....too much talking....
-jamil-

Sunday, May 27, 2007  
Blogger pikyiee. says..

your dad is such a romantic guy . my dad will just go " today your birthday right ? " & thats it ! LOL !

Sunday, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

I like to eat cow dung.

Monday, May 28, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

Yerr, Nat, that is gross! Hahahahaa!

Monday, May 28, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Jamil: Hahahah! Not if you really understand it! *wink wink*

Pikyie: LOL. My Mom actually complains that my Dad ISN'T romantic enough. But honestly, that's the most romantic he's been!

BRIAN: YOU POO POO, REVENGER! You hack into my account. NOTHING BETTER TO DO AR!!! Kick you only you know. Hehe.

Monday, May 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

pirates of the caribbean is good la!
hey nat how come candice doesn't join most of your family outing?just asking..

Tuesday, May 29, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Anonymous: I thought Pirates was good too! Did I indicate otherwise?? Candice is in Melbourne studying Archi. Hehe.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by