Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T5 is up for grabs for those who are interested only!

It is still in very good condition, works PERFECTLY fine but I won't lie that it has minimal scratches (only at the bottom!!! Nobody can see it unless they are inspecting for scratched larr) .

Here are the pictures (UNEDITED!!! As in, I did not photoshop any scratches or defects... because there isn't really any at all to photoshop really) of my Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T5:
Lens closed.
Lens opened.

Sorry for the poor picture quality. I had to use my lousy 2.0 Megapixel camera phone to take these.

My camera comes with:
A camera case! For camera protection.

As well as:
Not one but TWO batteries and a 512MB memory stick!

Don't forget the CHARGER and the USB which can be connected to both the computer and your TV! The USB is just plug-and-play so very easy to use!

Here are some info you'd need to know about my cam:
  • Sony 5.1 Megapixel effective CCD image sensor
  • Digital (not optical ar...) 3x zoom
  • Magnifying Glass Mode for objects as close as 0.4 inches! That's 1cm!
  • ISO sensitivity: Auto, 64, 100, 200, 400
The rest is all... well, abit the advance until I also don't know what the heck it means. For those camera geeks only. And if you are a camera geek you'd have probably owned a super canggih super pro-photographer cam already so you won't want this one.

BUT, for those who want a good, lasting and reliable camera that is slim and UNBULKY which is easy to carry around, YOU CAN BUY MY SONY DSC-T5 at only...

(Price is negotiable)

Don't forget it comes with EVERYTHING you need for a camera, you know!

Anyway, you can buy it out of pity knowing that I am desperate for a camera that can go under-water... Been wanting it since forever.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I only used it for about 1 year. And I bought it for RM1, 400 OKAY!!!

Alrighty, just drop an e-mail to me (check on my side bar on the left for my e-mail) so we can get down to business!

PS, It's first-come-first-served! However, I have rights to turn down any offer below RM650 and take up the next person's offer! Thank you!

Name: Miss Wishful

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."

Mail Me!

Daily Hits

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Layout partially by