Olympus μ 770 SW & Miss Universe 2007

Wednesday, May 30, 2007


HURRAY!!!

I would like to gladly inform to you that...

My Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T5 is:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/DSC-T5111.jpg

Hopefully now I can start hunting down for the cheapest I can get for the Olympus μ 770 SW.

That cam is super cool and I'm absolutely DYING to get it!
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Olympus/olympus770SW.jpg
Wah!

It's quite slim (not as slim as my previous cam) but the perks are absolutely fab!

#1 Can go underwater up to 33 feet!

#2 Shock proof up to 5 feet!

#3 7.1 Megapixels

#4 3x optical zoom

#5 Can with-stand cold up to -10C degrees!

#6 Can also with-stand pressure up to 220 pounds!

#7 It's not big and bulky and won't look like an Auntie carrying it around

#8 IT IS JUST SO COOL LAH!

I really, really like it. Olympus has really outdone themselves this time!

Now my little problem is....

The darn funds.

Papa is being VERY kiam siap (selfish, you bananas... HEHE, I'm also one actually) and kept saying there was NOTHING wrong with my camera. I told him I sold it already and he was like...

"You can use mine."

EEEEEEE!!! His one is so ugly and lau-pek. No offense larr. But he doesn't have a blog, you know.

BUT DO NOT FRET!!!


I will find my way. I am going to print out a picture of the Olympus camera and sleep with it every night until I get it.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!

You may think I've gone absolutely bonkers bazookers but DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN I TAKE A PICTURE OF MYSELF HOLDING IT ARRRR!

*Crosses Fingers*

Ahem. Okay, enough of all that rant. Let us move on.

I did not actually watch Miss Universe 2007 (I can't believe I missed it even after setting a reminder for it on my phone...) so I cannot give the full details.

However, I managed to dig some information on E! News and also online!

So for those who did not watch, you can read-up here! For those who have already seen it and could not be bothered by another repetition of the whole event, please proceed below to the poll I have set up and make your vote on who YOU think ought've won!

So anyway...

Let's start with the 5 finalists! Which will lead to the winner of course...

The the 4th and 3rd Runner Up:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/US1.jpg
She's got a cute look about her. Okay-okay lah. Her body quite hot.

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/KR.jpg
I personally think that she's SIZZLING! Daaannggg! Hot stuff!

The 2nd Runner Up:

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/VE1.jpg
Wah-lau. This one is a different type of SIZZLE altogether! Her face is priceless! Body in the 2nd pic however is so-so only. Got boobies lar.

The 1st Runner Up:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/BR1.jpg
CHECK OUT THOSE JUGS MAN!!! How to NOT win? Nahh, she's also freaking hot lar. But dang...

And of course, we have our Miss Universe of 2007:
The image “http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/MissUniverse.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
MISS JAPANNNNN!!!!

An Asian, y'all!

She looks a little old though... Matured, if you must. But I know some of you have kick with older women so I won't say much.

As for Miss Malaysia? Do you even know WHO our Miss Malaysia Universe is???

Do you even WANT to know?

Darn bad lar you all. So mean. No Malaysian spirit.

Actually neither do I.

As usual, Miss Malaysia did not make it to the top 15 (top 50 also might have problem, if I'm going to be honest...). Lina Teoh was our one and only miracle.

See the following and you will understand why:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/MY1.jpg
...

I'm not trying to be mean or anything... BUT HONESTLY! Were there THAT many unfortunately-looking ladies who joined the competition????

Either that or did they raise the acceptance age to 40-years old???

Are you sure this woman is not the contestant of MRS. MALAYSIA?

She must've super chun English-speaking skills and the rest having zero knowledge of speech that she could've won, man. I'm not saying I'M very pretty (just incase those of you who are feeling very defensive of her and want to insult me back or something) but this is abit too much...

Oh, well.

What? Did I hear you want to see what Miss Singapore looks like?

Sure, here it is:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/SG1.jpg
Not bad, eh?

Honestly though, the picture on the left looks a little drag-queen-ish (well, a hot one) but the picture on the right of her is pretty darn good! She looks very sweet and pretty.

Oh and there is also Miss Photogenic:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Olympus/PH.jpg
She looks like two different people in both her pictures. Maybe that's why she's Miss Photogenic.

And Miss Congeniality is:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Olympus/CN1.jpg
Mm. Okay.

Well, we can definitely tell she is from China.

NOW MAKE YOUR VOTES!

(Sorry lar, I'm very, very bored now.. Holidays all. Entertain me abit?)

11 Comments:

Blogger Brian. says..

Miss Brazil by a mile. Just look at her humongous..... eyes..

Wednesday, May 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

This year's miss malaysia world is not bad though. She's of indian and irish parentage. So, however cliched it may sound.. Pan Asians look good. haha It's always weird how miss malaysia world looks better than miss malaysia universe nearly every single year.... O_O

Wednesday, May 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Miss Japan, I think she deserved it! :)
Anyway, can you link one of my friend, too? You know Tan Yi Ping, righttt??! ;) Her blog URL is http://lovelikehell.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 30, 2007  
Blogger andrew says..

Did you guys hear how Miss Singapore answered the question, 'What would make your 'perfect' evening'?

= 'My perfect evening would be in bed with my love one with strawberry and cream watching 'romantic comedies''

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
UN-FREAKING BELIEVABLE

Wednesday, May 30, 2007  
Blogger MengLeong says..

*slurp!

Miss Korea, USA and Venezuela is so so delicious.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Shiver me timbers!

Thursday, May 31, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

WAH-LAU. I blog about chicks suddenly got SO MANY comments by you boys. Now I know what to do next time edi ;)

Brian: Hahahahah! You ar... so sick one.

Average Jane: Is it? Thing about it, thw Miss World event like not as happening as Miss Universe. But I'll go check out our Miss Malaysia World! I doubt it can be worse than our current Miss Malaysia Universe lor.

Salady: Hey, sure no prob!

Andrew: I didn't watch ittt!! Grrr. I hope I can catch the re-run this Sunday.

Jamil: Yeah, man. I think Miss Korea is freaking hot too. But apparently her question-answer was quite bad. Haha! Me? Cannot make it man. After people blog about me and how undeserving and ugly I look ;p Better not, better not.

Meng Leong: Hahahah! So how? Which did you vote in the end?

Kin: Who's shivering your timbers?

Thursday, May 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

well...miss usa should win!too bad she fell.but well we can't take that as an excuse...

Friday, June 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

sighh you should have seriously been miss malaysia la. So suits you. You have the body and the brains. You would have won hands down.

Sunday, June 03, 2007  
Blogger ..::maymay::.. says..

hey..noticed u wanted to get a cheaper price for the olympus cam..

coz like..my dad works at olympus..he's the MD..so if u wan to get the cam..maybe u can email me..and i'll try to see if he can get u the cheapest price for the model..=]

Tuesday, June 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

totally agree on your opinion on Ms.Msia. it's like, is our country really THAT BAD?? haha.

Thursday, June 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by