Mad TV - Me Against the Music

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm soooo bored right now and had an urge to blog but I've got NOTHING to blog about because my sister isn't home so I can't upload the pictures of my Mom's birthday from her camera to the computer.

Wow, that's a pretty long sentence if I do say so myself!

So anyway, I have decided to share with you guys a video that Jean and Sheng discovered from Mad TV. It's a little old but it's still as funny as everrrr! Some of you might have probably already watched it but for those who haven't...

Check this out:


HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!

MAN! I don't know where Jean and Sheng find these stuff!

It's still super funny now eventhough I watched this like, possibly, a year back!

Come back for more on my next post ;)

Ciao!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey nat,you should check this out too.English lessons.They are not supposed to laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9_KyluV-1U

Thursday, May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by