Movie Review & My Boyfriend is Gay!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Moview Review

Blades of Glory
blades.jpg
I was soooooooooo excited to watch this movie. The minute I saw the trailer and saw that Will Ferrell was starring, I knew at once it'd be an absolutely hilarious show. I love what he did in Talladega Nights! That comedy was freaking awesome and funny and I do HOPE you guys have already watched it! Or would probably be more keen on watching it once you'd caught THIS movie (Blades, I mean).
Blades of Glory is about how two rival ice skating champs got banned from competing in any ice skating competitions for life in the men's singles' division. So what happens is, they decided to team up to compete together in the pairs' division knowing that they'd totally rock the competition seeing as they were both top ice skaters. Well, every movie has it's big bad wolf. In this case, it happens to be a brother and sister ice skating champ pair. And well, they are NOT too thrilled with the pairing of the two leading men.
And the rest is for YOU to find out! Watch, watch, watch! It is really funny! If you're feeling awful or lonely or sad or angry or depressed or infuriated or moody or lethargic or grumpy (Brian, COUGH, Brian) or etc etc etc... CATCH IT and you'll feel muchos muchos better!

Ratings:
Reference:
Brilliant! A Must-See!
Exceed Expectations. Two Thums Up!
Satisfactory. Enjoyable.
Mediocre. Very Average.
Bored to Tears. Almost Slept.
Fuctionally Retarded. Left Cinema.


On the same note (how people find gay movies so extremely funny), just a couple of nights ago, I did something possibly regretful to my dear boyfriend, Andrew.

Well, we were chilling at my place, waiting for the Manchester-Chelsea match to start. At first, we were just talking and laughing and being nonsensical and quite suddenly, we were interrupted with a phone call. So I scrambled into my handbag for my celly and accidently dropped my lipstick. Picked up my celly and it was Jeanpants asking where we were, wanna meet up etc etc...

After the short chat, I picked up my lippy and... a *LIGHTBULB* (lighted up on top of my head).

I looked at Andrew and asked sweetly, "Dreww? Can I try this on you?"

Andrew looked at me questioningly. "Try what?"

I held up the lipstick. "This."

"NOOO! Don't be crazy!"

I pouted and said, "Can laaarrrr? Just try onlyyyy. Can take off REALLY easily! I've got make-up remover upstairs!"

Andrew looked hesitant. "Just a lil' only ar."

I was SHOCKED! Ooooooh, he didn't mind. HEH-HEH!

So I put my lippy on his lips and asked him to pucker 'em.

I laughed and laughed at the finish. "Sweetie, you look so preeeeettty! Can I take a picture?"

Andrew looked into the mirror and said, "Okay, but fast! I wanna take it off edi."

So I got to my bag and while grabbing my cam, saw my blusher lying inside... and I smiled to myself. "Drew?"

"Hmmmm?" Still checking himself out in the mirror.

"Can I put some blusher on you?"

"NOOOOO!" Andrew looked quite horrified.

"Pleeease, pleaseeee? Just a bit only," I smiled at him with wide innocent eyes.

Andrew sighed. "Fine. A BIT ONLY AR!"

I smiled in triumph and quickly put on some blusher. "Awww, you look really pretty! Okay, lets take a picture!" I picked up my cam and snapped a shot of him.

"Okayyy, how to take this off...." Andrew was saying, but I was busy staring at my glitter eyeshadow. I quickly picked it up and looked at Andrew with the biggest smile I could muster. "You're not serious...." Andrew looked at me with his eyes wide open.

Yes, I was! So I slapped on the eyeshadow and looked at the finish effect and was not quite satisfied even after taking a few snapshots of him. "Drew, since you're all pimped up, can I just grab an eyeliner and an eye-browliner upstairs? I promise you can take this all off!"

Andrew looks at me in disbelief but amazingly... NO ARGUMENTS! He only muttered grudgingly, "Faster..."

I ran like how I ran during my highschool years of 100m sprint and grab what I needed to grab and ran back down.

Carefully, I drew over his eyes with my Maybelline eyeliner (very good eyeliner! Served me well) and drew his eye-brows.

Snap, snap, snap! Took about a billion pictures of him. And mind you, it was not ME who asked for that many shots, if you catch my drift.

And here's a little peek (well, the only picture he allowed me to post on my blog) of my Bapuk-Look-A-Like boyfriend.

Behold.... ANDREW GAY:
andrewgay.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
So pretty, hor?
Oh, don't worry, that's MY gold handbag. I assure you he does not own a handbag... I hope.

Well, I personally think he looks very pretty. But that's kind of the problem, isn't it? Seeing as he IS my boyfriend after all and to have a boyfriend who is more prettier than you is not exactly a happy thought.

Yes, I might be a little envious.

ANYWAY, I am very lazy to blog up the rest of my Singapore trip right now because my connection is a little crappy and slow. I might do it tonight... or tomorrow. Or tomorrow tomorrow.

Well, until then!

14 Comments:

Blogger Piter says..

nice blog""!!!!!greetings from CHILE""!!!!!

Monday, May 21, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

Oh my God..

Poor guy.

Monday, May 21, 2007  
Blogger pikyiee. says..

Hahaaaaa , funnyyyy ! He looks pretty , dont worry (:

Monday, May 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

what eyeliner do you use? liquid or charcoal?

Monday, May 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Damn...

Monday, May 21, 2007  
Blogger Suet says..

OMG!
I once did that to my boyfriend, but I ain't posting the pics up on the net yet. I wanna keep it for blackmailing purposes.
LOL!
Nice handbag!

Monday, May 21, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

Eh Nat, how come you always date guys who don't mind having makeup on them?

Remember that guy you used to date who has eyeliner on 24/7?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Monday, May 21, 2007  
Blogger Cass says..

andrew looks dam hot !! but i still think you'r hotter (((:

and i think my bf don't mind putting make ups on as well -__-"

Monday, May 21, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Pedro: Why, thank you :) Greetings back to you!

Brian: He loves itttt!!! And that's the scary part 0_o

Pikyie: Hahahaha. He'd be very happy to have read your comment ;)

Anonymous: Erm. Charcoal? I actually put on my make-up in a record-breaking 5 minutes and using liquid eyeliner would add another hour or so.

Pin: Eyeliner boy.

Suet: Hahahah! Yeah, I told Andrew as well that I'd major blackmail him with his other ga-zillion gay poses if he pisses me off!
And thanks!

Brian (again): HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Sensitiveme: Aw, thanks ;) LOL. Think we have a similar problem!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

"...help me,Jesus!Help me,Jewish God,Help me Allah!....Help me,Oprah Winfrey!..."
Ricky Bobby,Talladega Knights.

haha.we do have the same taste in so many things.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Anonymous: Gosh! Hahahhaha. I laughed like MAD watching that part. Not like I didn't laugh madly enough throughout the whole movie actually ;)

Tuesday, May 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

yeah!the whole show's good.
my favourite part is still the prayer.
"dear baby jesus..."
=D

Wednesday, May 23, 2007  
Blogger albert says..

Man, black eyeliner is a bitch to remove without the proper tools. Photobucket's bandwidth is exceeded so I can't see your pretty boyfriend. :(

I first became a fan of Will Ferrell since that SNL Cowbell skit. Gotta have more cowbell baby! Then, there was Anchorman!

Monday, June 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

People should read this.

Monday, November 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by