Brian is Back!

Monday, May 28, 2007


AND HE DID NOT BRING ME BACK ANY KRISPY KREMES!!!

Grrrr.

Think I forgot, is it? No, no, no. Been dreaming of it almost every night, you know!

SIGH.

Looks like I've got to go get it myself on my next trip there.

Anywayyyyy:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/BrianBack1.JPG
"I quit the band, now I just play with myself."

Sickoooo.

Although, he CLAIMS he'll just play his drums with himself.

SURE.


By the way, he was putting on LIP GLOSS on his lips when he took that pic. Hahahahahha! Okay, fine. Lip BALM.

So gay.

BUTTTT, he was such a darling and bought me back some gifts! So I take it back ;)

He got stuff for me from:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/BrianBack6.JPG

Such as a:
The image “http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/BrianBack2.JPG” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
ASK ME HOW I MADE THE TOP FLOAT LIKE THAT!!

HEHE. That's me with my AWESOME photoshopping skills, Y'ALL.

Fine, I know SOME people might think it's a breeze but I thought, for a lousy noobie computer person, I'm pretty all right, eh?

Right, and he also got me a:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/BrianBack3.JPG
Okay, fine. Think the photoshopping is a little obvious.

But I still think it's cool to have a top floating that way!

Anyhow, anyhow... For a dude, Bri's taste ain't too bad, eh? It's simple indeed but guys should stick to buying the simple things for us girls. Trying to be fancy and you'll end up buying something really ugly or weird-looking.

So I'd give it an Exceed Expectations for Brian's taste in chick's clothes (the grading is from Harry Potter's O.W.L's grading... Gee, SO-RRY for being a HP geek; love 'em books!).

Let's not forget:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/BrianBack12.JPG
Chocolates and EDIBLE THONG from Brian!!!

Haiya. You think I will EVER use it mehhh???

Exactly. Tsk. Don't taint me!

Smells nice though.

HEHEHEHEHEHEH!!


One last thing... That annoying brat went and bought himself this thing which I hate him for. Stupid boy. Grrrr. It's only because I like it so darn alot.

Cow dung.

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/BrianBack.JPG
So nice, hor? I mean, for a GUY larr of course. Not for me. But I'd like a chick version of it. You know, a long wallet. I LOVE using long wallets.
The colour and texture for this wallet is very different from the standard Gucci goods. It just looks cooler.

And it's waaay cheaper in Aussie. Which is surprising since everything there is supposed to be WAAAY more expensive.

Alrighty then, want to go K.O now.

Bye-Bye!

10 Comments:

Blogger Brian. says..

You forgot to mention that I, in the state I was in this morning, actually took you out for breakfast OKAY!

GOD. How ungrateful.

GOD. What the hell man.

Hee hee.

A WHOLE POST ABOUT ME. EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT PEOPLE!!

Thank you and you're welcome for everything. :D

Monday, May 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

whow that's like one hell of a package.

I ONLY GOT A SHIRT AND QUARTER-PAID TEH AIS! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!

Monday, May 28, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

It means I'm not a men man.

Monday, May 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Natalia! Can I asked you a question? How to make your blog in the form of http://www.misswishful.com? Izzit related to FTP or what? Can you teach me? I want to do it for myself, too! :)

Monday, May 28, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Brian: Not a men man? Not a men's man, maybe? You meant to say you're a ladies' man right? Eh?

Pin: HA-HA. Cause I'm a better friend.

Salady: I actually bought over that domain name which cost me rm60 for 2 years. As for HOW I did it, ASK BRIAN! Hehehhee. He does all this stuff for me.

Monday, May 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Better friend? Hehe. Hah. Sure.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

Whatever lah ok! It was late and I was blur! Jeez.

Yeah, better friend, pah! I'm just more afraid of you. Ha ha ha ha!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

you can even use your blog to sell things?? haha....this is not ebay le....but heck..whu cares =)
-jamil-

Wednesday, May 30, 2007  
Blogger andrew says..

I need a model to take photos of, does that come with the camera as well? :P If yes, consider it sold at 650

Wednesday, May 30, 2007  
Blogger andrew says..

btw, I don't mind getting you krispy kreme when I leave Sydney in July, willing to take up my offer ? :P

Wednesday, May 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by