The New Doll, Pizza Uno & Movie Review

Thursday, May 3, 2007

If you've been watching the new Pussycat Dolls series, The Search for the Next Doll, or if you have been listening to Hitz.fm or being very current with the tabloids or celebrity blogs, you'd know who manage to be part of the Pussycat Dolls.

And you'd be going:

"WHAT THE....?"

Let me introduce you to the new DOLL:

asia.jpg
TRIPLE GAG!!!

Asia Nitollano is freaking 18 years old only! Younger than meeeee man! And she's a single mom with a two-year old daughter (there is NOT ONE darn episode which she did NOTmention that fact). Well, at least her daughter is really quite cute.

I mean, come on! The other two finalists were way more awesome (and FAR hotter) than her!

The three finalists:
cw-pussycatdolls-genericshow-gl--1.jpg

Melissa R is a freaking hot Asian. I'm not sure what sort of Asian she is but both her parents sure look a whole lot like Chinese people to me! Anyway, I guess the reason why they didn't pick her is definitely NOT because she's short (because Asia's just as short) but possibly because she has an uncanny resemblance of Nicole (the face of the Pussycat Dolls).

Oh, I love Chelsea! And so does Ju. I was major rooting for her to win. But it's hard anyway to want a girl who can sing her lungs out but can't dance as great as the others to win. But she's still super hot! Very unique. And she's taller than the other two hobbits too!

cw-pussycatdolls-genericshow-gl-43_.jpg
Eeeeee! Our new doll looks like a monkey. I just puked a little in my mouth. And yes, Sugar Ray's vocalist is the emcee. Kind of weird, but yeah.

Oh and incase you don't know who the judges are, they are Robin Antin (creator of the Pussycat Dolls club), some music producer I never heard of but is apparently a big shot (Ron Fair) and Lil' Kim.

cw-pussycatdolls-genericshow-gl-52_.jpg
Don't YOU agree? Don't agree means you are freaking blind or got eye infection at the moment.

Nah, your new doll (try not to puke):
cw-pussycatdolls-genericshow-gl-33_.jpg

You tell me, how can a short fart (nevermind gross looking with ugly teeth) can fit in with the tall, lucious, mega-hot Pussycat Dolls???
ARENA000204-2.jpg
Cannot lor!

If you want to check out more pics or download the episodes of the Search for the Next Doll, just clickety click.

But be warned that you will be VERY disappointed. This is the ONLY show I am disappointed with the winner. Every Top Model series I've ever watched I am always happy with the winners. But this one?

FAIL, FAIL, FAIL!!!!

Okay, enough enough. Moving on...

So, on Labor Day, I went out with the girls (SONIA YONG VYI SIU IS MISSING IN ACTION AGAIN... okay, okay. Fine, let you go since you had the free room at Hilton. I wouldn't pass that up too) and Aaron and Andrew to Pizza Uno because I had this craving for some pastas!

Dunno why these days I keep having pasta cravings. As a matter of fact, I just asked my maid to cook spaghetti for lunch today (Tini's spaghetti is super awesome... my Mommy's recipe).

Dinner @ Pizza Uno, Centrepoint (1st May, 2007)

As usual, the boys didn't order anything and the girls end up ordering everything. Honestly, starting to think the men in our group are seriously g-a-y. I mean, I'm pretty sure Andrew is already, but now I think he's rubbing it all over Aaron.

DSC04302.jpg
Ju finished this clean clean and was STILL hungry after that! She's got a huge appetite nowadays. Keeps complaining she's growing fat. Yeah, yeah. Kick her only she know!

DSC04308.jpg
I forgot what her dish was called (it has an uber long name on the menu). All I know is that it is free at Italiannies but you have to pay RM10 for it here! Kena con. And the green stuff, which we assumed was mint sauce, really did NOT taste like it at all! What isssss itttttt????

DSC04315.jpg
My dish was OKAY only. I originally wanted to eat the... crap, I forgot the name of the dish. But it has clams and super duper yummy sauce! Feel like eating that now. So good! Next time I go there I'll grab a pic and memorize the name. I remember the last time I went there with Andrew, it was so delicious that I actually licked the plate AND the clams clean man! Very good stuff!

Camwhoring time!

Andrew's attempts to get a gay picture our of Aaron:
DSC04324.jpg
Andrew is very proud of you, Aaron me boy. Or rather, Ju's boy.

Stuput photobucket go and resize my pic. Now so teensy:
DSC04329.jpg
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the last pic of myself and Jean. Garwsh! Soooo funnay.

And check me out man! My hair is super cool in this pic. Thanks to Ju's photography and my super awesome hair-flipping skills:
DSC043332jpg.jpg
Can you make your hair like that? I don't think sooooo! Hahaha.

Next up:

Movie Review

As usual, when the blockbuster comes in, Andrew's bunch of friends would all come together to watch it. Normally, the number of people who turn up would amount from 20-30 people and the biggest group I've been with before was 34 of us. Mad, I tell you!
This time, the amount of people that came roughly amounted to 20 only. Not the usual psychotically huge bunch. It's only because so many of them are now studying in Aussieland.

Shamir gave me all the tickets! To keep as souvenirs. I like keeping movie tickets.
spiderman3.jpg
Only 15 tickets in this lot. Must've given out the rest to the late-comers.

Oh, yeah. Before moving on to the movie review, here's a short advert:
spiderman33.jpg
Interested? Just holler!

Ahem.

Spiderman III
Spiderman3.jpg
I don't really know where to start on this movie. I guess I had so much high hopes for it and it just turned out to be... not as good as expected. There were barely any twists, the whole Peter Parker turning bad and becoming an equally bad dancer was a complete joke (as in, it was literally quite funny. Me and Jean were laughing our heads off at the irony of it) and Kirsten Dunst is starring in it (yuckity yuck). I guess you can't argue with the visual effects and the fact that everybody loves Spiderman. But all in all, it wasn't bad, no, it was still enjoyable. It just wasn't spectacular or anything to shout about. So don't expect too much! At the very least, you won't be disappointed.
Ratings:
Reference:
Brilliant! A Must-See!
Exceed Expectations. Two Thums Up!
Satisfactory. Enjoyable.
Mediocre. Very Average.
Bored to Tears. Almost Slept.
Fuctionally Retarded. Left Cinema.

PS, the pics for my trip to Kenyir Dam is half-way editing! Will post it up soon!

12 Comments:

Blogger Sha-Lene says..

Hi Natalia!

This is Sha-Lene, do you still remember me? :]

Just wanted to drop by to tell you that we can collect our SPM certs already (in case you didn't already know).

Your old friend, Sha-Lene.

Friday, May 04, 2007  
Blogger Cass says..

sigh i was rooting for melissa R to win ): am very disappointed with asia winning as well . ARGH !!

oh babe you mind me linking you up ?!

Friday, May 04, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Sha-Lene: Hey, girl! Course I remember you :) Thanks for dropping by the notification! Haha. I'll go pick it up. Do you have a link to your most current blog?

Sensitiveme: Of course not ;) Can you drop me your link as well?

Friday, May 04, 2007  
Blogger Sha-Lene says..

http://www.jus-naturale.blogspot.com :]

Friday, May 04, 2007  
Blogger pikyiee. says..

i really wanna watch that show but i cant download it lar . mind telling me where you download it ? you damn chunted lar ;p

Friday, May 04, 2007  
Blogger revel in me says..

I HATEEEE ASIAAA! She's my least favourite out of the three, grrr. She looks like lil kim, yucks!

I was rooting for Melissa R, she's just smoking! And Chelsea's real sweet looking though, I love the way she sings. :) ARGHH WHY MUST ASIA WIN???!!!

Friday, May 04, 2007  
Blogger Cass says..

yeaps definitely (:

theverysensitiveme.blogspot.com .

Friday, May 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Next time you go to pizza uno, order this pasta. Con Salmone or the carbonara. These 2 pasta are the bomb! Con Salmone is a tomato-cream base sauce with a dash of white wine. Me thinks. And the sauce goes extremely well with th pasta! Ooloh!

Friday, May 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

the green sauce is pesto sauce and it's really nice lah. the clam dish is ala vongole. i should know cause i worked there last time for like..3 years hoho.

yeap carbonara is the best dish there.

Sunday, May 06, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Pikyie: Oh, I actually get my movies from Ju Nn. I think she uses BitComet or TorrentSpy to download it!

Bunny: Thanks for the info! I'd definitely try 'em out.

Sweatlee: Ah, yes, yes. Ala Vongole it is. The pesto sauce at Pizza Uno was tasteless to us though! The one in Italiannies was much better! You worked there for 3 years??! Kudos to you, girl ;) That's a pretty long time!

Monday, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Reveal In Me: You and I feel the exact same, girl! Now the whole PCD is tainted...

Adeline: I don't think I've found anybody who'd disagree with all of us ;) And thanks!

Monday, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Suet says..

Ho ho ho!
The new doll sure is ugly. looks like an indon. LOL!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by