The Weekend Blur

Monday, August 4, 2008


It's been a looooong weekend...


I am exhausted!!

My Finals are in about 10 days and I have gotten ZILCH done!

I am having the biggest guilt trip everrr but I promise it's geeky Nat coming your way for the next 10 days.

Anyway, I had a weekend packed with activities to the point that I didn't have any time to sleep let alone blog about it.

I ought to be getting most of the pictures by tomorrow and all my updates will come rushing in!

For now, I am sleep deprived and need some ZZZ badly...

Will edit my pics during my study breaks and update all very soon!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey just a random question, which university are u studying in?

Wednesday, August 13, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

I'm studying in SFU.

Thursday, August 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by