America's Best Dance Crew

Sunday, July 13, 2008


Oh, gosh.

Cable TV is extremely addictive.

And now that Jay's bro, Ben, has recently purchased the new one zillion inch Samsung HD, my butt is going to be plastered to the couch!

Due to that, while channel surfing, I discovered "America's Best Dance Crew" (I've actually heard about it from Mandy but never knew when the heck it was on) and it's AWESOME!

The States sure produce lotsa smooth dancers.

Check out some of the dances I thought were pretty damn good:

So Real Cru - Snake by R. Kelly



Fanny Pack - Touch My Body by Mariah Carey


Supreme Soul - Elevator by Flo Rider ft. Timbaland



My favourite is the Elevator. I thought that was really good.

I actually liked the dance by Fanny Pack where they dance to Britney's Toy Soldier but I can't seem to find the video anywhere!!

If you guys wanna watch the full episodes (and you'll be able to check our Fanny Pack's Toy Soldier routine), click HERE!

Good stuff!!

Back with more updates soonish!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

Check out the Jabbawockeez.

My favourite dance crew of all time =D

Sunday, July 13, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Oh, will definitely check 'em out!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by