New Haircut!

Saturday, July 19, 2008


I just got myself a new haircut!

You're probably (in fact, HIGHLY LIKELY) going to think, "What's the heck's the DIFFERENCE?"

But well, I didn't get a major haircut.

Still, it's the first time I ever layered my hair this much!!

My natural curls are being naturally curlier with this haircut. Which is way better than my half-dead natural curls I normally have (half curly-half straight).

(Okay, fine. If you must know, it's just another excuse- yet a valid one!- to pose camho pics of myself)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wash + Cut + Blow + Curl = $27/=

Pretty great deal, thanks to Mandy ;)

Gotta know the right people!

Will be back soonish with more updates :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by