They're Made Out of Meat

Sunday, July 27, 2008


Philosophy has officially taken over me.

Well, it has but I still can't bring myself to have any interest in that subject.

Sometimes, I just want to scream to philosophers; IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

I fully understand the advantages of philosophy in that it stimulates critical thinking which is good in a lot of ways but some things are honestly better left unquestioned!

However, my Prof read out a script called, "They're Made Out of Meat", which is a conversation between two aliens speaking not so highly of us humans and I personally think it's really interesting and this conversation made me actually think a little (unlike most of the philosophy I've been reading about).

Do watch it!

They're Made Out of Meat






Haha.

Meat can think.

Anyhowww, I would say I had a pretty good weekend spending quality time with friends but I didn't do anything too crazy so unfortunately, no pictures today!

Unless you want something to read about...

Then, um, you can give me a topic and I'm pretty sure I can blabber on about it for a good 300 words or so, haha.

Alrighty...

Have a great day, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by