Movie Reviews & Andy Lau Wannabe

Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Movie Reviews

Wall-E

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Disney, as I have said before and will probably say again, has once again delivered. This movie is going to be definite classic piece of work. I absolutely loved it and although all my Philosophy teachings have taught me to believe otherwise of robots being able to love... it doesn't make the movie any less interesting.
And I laughed so hard seeing how our future would look like... I'm not surprised, really. People these days are getting sooooo lazy (shamefully, me included).
Anyhow!
A great and ruminative movie. Disney always leaves me with a warm & fuzzy feeling when I leave the cinema.

Ratings:

Reference:
Brilliant! A Must-See!
Exceed Expectations. Two Thums Up!
Satisfactory. Enjoyable.
Mediocre. Very Average.
Bored to Tears. Almost Slept.
Fuctionally Retarded. Left Cinema.


The Dark Knight

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
MOVIE OF THE YEAR.
Need not say anything more because whoever has watched it would agree and whoever that hasn't... WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE? GO FRIGGIN' BUY YOURSELF A MOVIE TICKET AND WATCH IT ALONE IF YOU HAVE TO!

Ratings:

Reference:
Brilliant! A Must-See!
Exceed Expectations. Two Thums Up!
Satisfactory. Enjoyable.
Mediocre. Very Average.
Bored to Tears. Almost Slept.
Fuctionally Retarded. Left Cinema.


The Happening

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
COUGH. BLOOD.
Honestly, ever since The Sixth Sense, M. Night Shyamalan's movies might as well be flushed down the toilet. I don't care if you want to argue with me but The Village was a torment to watch (tormentingly boring that is) and I've heard countless dreadful reviews on Signs and Lady in the Water. Granted I didn't watch all his movies (thank goodness for me, I should think) but well, The Happening just made me feel that much better that I didn't.
I am very grateful to everyone who warned me not to watch the movie and there is no better time than now to quote, "curiosity killed the cat". I wasted a good 91 minutes of my life sitting on my bed staring at my computer.
On the bright side, I didn't waste $11++ just to watch it in the theaters.
If I were to be more constructively critical, the movie did have a lot of potential, it really did. The major problems in this movie was the ridiculous running-around-in-a-circle ending and the bad acting. Very, very bad acting.
I think that everyone should have died. That would've made a heck more of a better ending than the "force of nature" ending. Goodness gracious. Waited 91 minutes, watching people die in all sorts of creative way they could muster, just to hear an ending I already heard in the first 5 minutes of the movie.

Ratings:
(it was functionally retarded but I had no cinema to leave)


Reference:
Brilliant! A Must-See!
Exceed Expectations. Two Thums Up!
Satisfactory. Enjoyable.
Mediocre. Very Average.
Bored to Tears. Almost Slept.
Fuctionally Retarded. Left Cinema.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Andy Lau Wannabe:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LOL!!

His buddies put powder all over his hair while he was sleeping. Awww :)

He claims he has the spitting image of Andy Lau:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Well, if he wants to look old.... sure.

Actually, I do kinda think he DOES look a tad bit like Andy.

Andy is even short for Andrew, haha!

But... I don't know if that's supposed to be a good thing though.

Shucks! I miss Andrew :( Sniff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

really does look quite abit... hahaha.. old man kwan!!

slim

Wednesday, July 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by