Church Picnic @ Belcarra Park

Thursday, July 24, 2008


Church Picnic @ Belcarra Park, Coquitlam (20th of July, 2008)

Photobucket
Outdoor service! That's Pastor Teddy there doing his thang. He's awesome :)

After worship, it was time to dig into the grub!

Photobucket
Barbecuing pork or beef. I can never get them right when they're barbecued. Taste both the same to me!

There was a table FULL of food and since most of the members of my church are Korean, there was a massive amount of Korean food.

Photobucket
Ram & Me. He's sucha geeek.

Photobucket
Pastor Teddy, Me, Jessica & ... Ah, I can't recall.

Photobucket
Ram, Me, Caleb & Caleb's Mummy, Christime. Isn't he the sweetest thing? Poor darling tripped and fell and hurt himself (that would explain the bandages criss-crossing his adorable face).

Photobucket
Ram brought out his rubber boat, SEAHAWK.

Photobucket
Father & Son.

Photobucket
Awwww, shucks! He's so adorable!

Photobucket
The folks from the Korean Ministry.

Photobucket
Evidently having way more fun the us in the English/Youth Ministry.

Soon after, we took Ram's rubber boat out to the sea!

Photobucket
Soaking up the sun. And mind, I forgot my sunscreen... currently suffering from a horrid burn. And nevermind if it has a spaghetti strap tan line, my hair was covering the middle part of my back which makes me tan look so darn awkward! Red left shoulder, white spaghetti line, red left back, white back, red right back, white spaghetti line, red right shoulder. Horrible. Funny how my whole body is red (about to be black soon) and white all unevenly spread but still, my face remained the same? Peculiar.

Photobucket
The rower. Hehe, made him do all the work!

Photobucket
We went pretty far out. That's Wisdom over there. Definitely can't beat our super cool SEAHAWK name for a boat!

Photobucket
GEESE!

Photobucket
ME!

Photobucket
Me, Matthew & Wisdom.

Photobucket
Matt & Ram.

Photobucket
On his way to plunge into the icy water.

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL.

Photobucket
Threw in some floats 'cause Matt got a lil' woozy after a while.

Photobucket
Wheee :)


Had the prickly feeling of getting far too much sun (especially since I was without the sunscreeen!) so I got out the boat and gave up my seat to a cute bunch of kids.

Photobucket
Tsk! Look at how Ram made the work. Exploiting the poor kids!

Oh, and I saw a seal too! It was swimming so close to shore which was pretty cool. But couldn't get a picture of it because by the time I grabbed my camera out, it disappeared.

Ram & the kids got pretty darn close to it and one of the kids even claimed that he counted 6 whiskers on the seal. And not evenly distributed, mind. 4 on one side and 2 on the other.

Cute kids ;)

Photobucket
And that's all for now, folks!

Last weekend of fun before hitting the books!
(FINAL exams in 3 weeks!! Yikes!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by