Celebration of Light @ English Bay

Tuesday, August 5, 2008


I feel so crap that I'm taking YET another break from studying but honestly, I can't look at calculus for another minute!!

I know I'm absolutely going to regret it if I don't cram those formulas into my brain right now but my mind is so distracted that... well, I'm just going to blog first and hopefully get some peace of mind later.

Anyhoww..

Carson brought me to catch the display of fireworks, "Celebration of Light" by the People's Republic of China.

Celebration of Light @ English Bay (30th of July, 2008)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fish & Chips for dinner. Ketchup was the only that could save it but we didn't have ketchup so...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This was before I took a bite and realized how extremely, fantastically, tremendously, wonderfully tasty it was.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Carson & I.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's possible that almost the whole population of Vancouver was there.

Celebration of Light - China



Pretty darn awesome.

More pictures of the 30 minute display:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Meeee.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I only like the colour tones of the water in this pic.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My favourite picture.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The mass amount of humanss.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I felt like I was blocking a lot of traffic just taking this pic.


And later we went for good 'ol fresh oysters! Yum!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Perfect end to a great night :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by