Korean Barbecue & Deanna's Annual Barbecue Party

Wednesday, July 9, 2008


Korean Barbecue Dinner @ Kyeong Bok Gung (5th of July, 2008)

Got the Korean guy to take me to a Korean restaurant ;)

Photobucket
Ahram & I.

Photobucket
The traditional Korean mini dishes.

Photobucket
I know the place is known more for barbecued stuff but I felt like Chicken & Ginseng soup (one of my favourite Korean soups!) so there it is. Tastes waaaay better than it looks.


Photobucket
Barbecued Beef Fillet. Really good.

Photobucket
Anything with mushrooms can never go wrong but who knew how right this dish could be! Lovvvveeed it. Super yummy. Sweet, salty & sour. Favourite combination.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deanna's Annual Barbecue Party @ Jericho Beach (6th of July, 2008)

Photobucket
@ Jericho.

Photobucket
The pit.

Photobucket
Jay examining how sharp the knife was.

Photobucket
Mmmm... beef & pork steaks. And do I see mushrooms?

Photobucket
Jay stuffing some pork in!

Photobucket
Randy & Me.

Photobucket
The other guests.

Photobucket
Our chef.

Photobucket
Jay's impromptu chicken thighs! Who knew with only lemon, salt & pepper and thyme (and half hour of marinating), a chicken could taste sooo good!

Photobucket
I've thought Jay well on our Malaysian ways of cooking.

Photobucket
Jimmy at the pit with 'em hamburger patties.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me & Pam.

Photobucket
Us with Deanna, the hostess of the barbecue.

Photobucket
Enjoying my meal by the beach.

Photobucket
The beach, the food & the breeze... purrfect.

Photobucket
It was low tide @ Jericho!

Photobucket
I didn't want to surpass the mud at first.. didn't intend on sticking my foot in something that looks so similar to poop but Jay eventually got me to do it. No regrets though! After the whole mud business, the rest of the area was pretty all right to walk in.

Photobucket
Doing some Marilyn Monroe pose because my top kept flying up.

Got Jay to do it too:
Photobucket
LOL!! (He is sooo gonna kill me).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Check out the city at the background.

Photobucket
Walking on waterrr. Not the cleanest water though...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Hahahah. My super poser pose.

Photobucket
Jay's super poser pose. I think it's cool apart from his afro-like hair.

Photobucket
Footprints in the mud.

And I played Volley for the 2nd time ever!

Photobucket
I wasn't too bad in it too! I really like playing Volleyball. Probably because I had a great team.

And my team won too! 3 out of 5!

Which meant we won the bet!

The loser team would have to crab crawl from the court to the barbecue spot.

Photobucket
Caught it a bit late but they were all crawling just like the dude of the far right.

And for dessert, we made smores!

Photobucket
First time having smores. It's supposed to be melted chocolate and roasted marshmellows sandwiched between crackers.


Photobucket
Extreme indulgence. I had 3 of these. It was sooooooooooo good. And soooooooooo bad for me.

Photobucket

Perfect end to a great day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by