Biking around Vancouver and Kits Beach & Movie Review

Thursday, July 3, 2008


My first experience on a bike, and it was super fun and exciting!

Loved every moment.

The speed, the wind in my face (and unfortunately my hair which tangled horribly... probably the only moment I did not fancy so much), the view..

Quite exhilarating!

My thanks to Erik for taking the time to take me on a ride :)

Biking around Vancouver & Kits Beach (28th of June, 2008)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Getting suited up!

First, Erik took me up to Cyprus Mountain and stopped by a look-out point.

I got to overlook almost the whole of BC!

It was pretty awesome.

It was at Cyprus that we manage to his the 200km/hr mark!

Craze. But cool.

Soon after, Erik brought me to Horseshoe Bay to have good ol' fashion Fish & Chips.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
At the Fish & Chips restaurant.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's Erik.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me turn to pose.


Since we were going to the beach later on, well, I brought my humongous ultra pink beach bag to stuff all my stuff in.

I sure did grab a lot of unwanted attention since being on a bike, there is no where to hide a bag like that.

Introducing, the pink octopus:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Felt quite bad that my ultra pink bag was completely crushing Erik's cool factor, haha!

After 2 hours of riding, we were off to the Kits Beach to chill out & I finally got my tan!!

I am significantly darker now :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Erik and I.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Met up with a few Erik's buddies (no, we didn't get a stranger to take a pic of us) and lay in the sun for a good 2 hours.

After the beach, headed home to wash up and studied up (Midterms were less than a week away from then) then went out for a movie!


Movie Review

Wanted

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I know some people think this movie was good and all but I personally thought it was a bust. I mean, there were SOME pretty cool stunts but the plot is so predictable that it just got way too boring. I was able to figure almost every step James McAvoy was going to take and even figured out the bad guy from pretty much the very start. Possibly the only thing I couldn't figure out was where Jolie stood in the movie (which was one of the only semi-anticipated part). The whole narrating bit and certain parts in the movie were so cliché that it gave me unwanted shudders. It was pretty much a no-brainer action movie (similar to Jumper) which isn't really my type of thing. I like no-brainer comedy movies but I don't feel the same for action. Bust!

Ratings:

Reference:
Brilliant! A Must-See!
Exceed Expectations. Two Thums Up!
Satisfactory. Enjoyable.
Mediocre. Very Average.
Bored to Tears. Almost Slept.
Fuctionally Retarded. Left Cinema.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lurvevonne [ j i n g ] says..

natalia,

xiang jing from ob here if you still remember ;)

but if you dont, its ok, just dropped by to inform you 've linked you to my blog, if its okay. heeeee

edited one of your photo from this post (the one you posing with the cool bike) for the labels to link to your blog, again, if its ok with you...

cheers,
v.

Friday, July 04, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

no offence but don't you think that andrew will be jealous with your recent posts? just some random thought.

Sunday, July 06, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

JING!! 'Course I remember you :) Anyway, will link you up too ;) Take care!

Anonymous, even if I did make Andrew jealous, it's not intentional. Andrew trusts in me and I will never do anything to hurt him :)

Sunday, July 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by