Jabber & Barbecue Party @ Central Park

Sunday, June 29, 2008


Sorry, been M.I.A for a while due to prepping for 2nd Midterms for Calc.

Been pretty geeky actually.

I know, I know, it's hard to believe and everyone's all, "Gosh, Nat. Have you been studying AT ALL? I see only party pics etc etc..."

Well, who takes pictures of themselves studying, right??

It'd be pretty boring pictures, if you asked me.

Anyway, this weekend was pretty mellow for my nights.

Weather forecast showed that it'd be a super sunny weekend and WAS IT!!

I had a pretty awesome Saturday and I will blog that up very soon once I receive pictures and today, well...

CONGRATS SPAIN!!

I actually watched the Euro 2008 match at a GERMAN club (Jay's buddies were all Germany fans) but Andrewyy supported Spain so when the final whistle went out, I was secretly cheering inside :)

It was be pretty brutal if I celebrated openly, I'd expect.

Man of the match:

Photobucket

Man made an awesome goal.

Moving on...

Let's move on to my previous weekend's-

Barbecue Party @ Central Park (22nd June, 2008)

My first barbecue!

Which was organized by Collingwood Neighbourhood House-- the centre Jay volunteers at.

Photobucket
Rawr.

Photobucket
It was then when I was first introduced to the game; Bocce!

It was really fun because I totally rocked in it. Beat the dudes flat... twice! Hehe. Good times.

Photobucket
That's Darryl.

Photobucket
And that's Carl.

Photobucket
And the Bocce champ, bwahahaha, who is also very full of herself.

Photobucket
Jay Gay & Me.

Photobucket
Jeevers on the grill.

Photobucket
Mmmm.. check out those greasy meat patties. Yum.

Photobucket
Greedy Me.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Darryl and the... "apple juice".


In Vancouver, it's illegal to drink in public so the booze was regarded as apple juice/iced tea.

Photobucket
More barbecuing going on.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gayson, the hotdog & apple juice in a beer bottle.

After stuffing our faces with grease and processed food, we played Frisbee!

My first time playing Frisbee and it wasn't so fun this time because I completely sucked. Haha.

Nah, it was still pretty fun. But I did get extremely terrified of the idea of the Frisbee smacking into my face.

Photobucket
Guess the weirdooo.

Photobucket
No points for guessing though. It's preeetty obvious. Hehehehe.


And once it got dark, it was time to head home!

Have to say, I had a pretty great time!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

I'm glad that you are starting to have a great time in canada. Gone were those gloomy days yea? cheers!

Monday, June 30, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

they come and go but I'm certainly doing much better, thanks :)

Monday, June 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

why r u gloomy? hope all is well! =)

Thursday, July 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

FERNANDO TORRES ROXxX!!! just love him! XD
good to heard that you doing fine at Canada~ enjoy and take care Nat! ^^

Saturday, July 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by