Clubbing @ Fabric

Saturday, June 21, 2008


Saturday Night Out @ Fabric (14th of June, 2008)


Before heading down to fabric, we stopped by Erik's place first to have dinner & I played guitar heroes for the first time!

Photobucket
I'm a natural ;) Haha. And very full of myself too.

Well, being a pianist, my hand-eye coordination ain't too shabby so I thought I did a pretty good job for a noobie!

Photobucket
Erik & his sexaaay shirt. Hahahha. Inside joke ;)

After having our tummy's filled up Viet subs, salad rolls, sushi & pizza (we were very hungry people), we were off to Fabric!

Photobucket
The boysss.

Photobucket
The ladiesss.

Photobucket
With the brothers who are constantly full of themselves: Stephen & Andrew.

Photobucket
With Erik.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mandy & Andrew.

Photobucket
With Priscilla.


After having a few drinks and lotsa guts...

Photobucket
Mandy & I did our thang in the... what-cha-ma-call-it-thing-with-bars. LOL. Fun times.

Photobucket
With Ahram.

Photobucket
And the goofball. That's for always posing like a doofus. Pose more like that, Jay. I'm just gonna keep posting up on my blog for everyone to see. Heheheh. I'm evil.

Photobucket
Photobucket
With Mark.

Photobucket
Honest, you can't tell here but his teensy-T had splatters of gem stones that was pretty blinding.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me, Andrew, Mandy & Jane.


I must say, I had a lot of fun that night!

It was great to let out the stress after my midterms.

To think, in about a week, I'm going to have my 2nd Midterm for Calc...

0_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by