My Final Farewell

Wednesday, May 14, 2008


My last post on my last week in Malaysia :(


I've been avoiding to edit the pictures because it gives me a heartache everytime I look at the people in the pictures knowing that I miss them so much.

But I managed to edit all 30 pics and even a video!

My Farewell Party & Aaron's Surprise Birthday @ Aaron's Place (27th April, 2008)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ju projected this on the wall. Haha. So shy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Aaron's Place/Mansion.


Pre-party pictures... which also means the earlybirds!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shan, Drewy, Wei Wei, Wanker & Wendi.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wei Sheng, Cheryl, Heng Seng, Adrienna and... um, um.. I forgot, I don't know and .... dang, I forgot. Oops. My bad.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The emotional Jay Chou fans.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Chee Hau, Kin Ian, Han Ken, Kwok Liang, Andrew (here's another one) & Shin Loong.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Aaron's adorable Cuppacakes.


A short clip of Aaron's Surprise!:


Yes, it was Uncle Tey's Birthday too, hence, the double Birthday Song.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Aaron & Ju.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wendi, Sammie, Sonzy & Ju...ee.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dig in!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Have you noticed that the theme was red and white? Yes, Aaron's team is ManU.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Four of us.... SOB!! I MISS YOU GIRLIESSS :((( I wish I could get a hug from them now.

I gave them lil' going away gifts:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So cute, all of them reading it at the same time...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Us four along with Chee Teong and Joh.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With the RI:86 gang. Boo hoo!!! I MISS YOU GUYS TOOOO!!! Can't wait until I come back to join them in their yumcha sessions and football matches...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With CT & Joh. Waaaaa!! Clubbing buddies... and I'm already missing Joh's constant correction of my English, him bringing me to new places and all his only almost sex-related jokes!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
CE King! CE = Cock-Eye, by the way. Already missing his extremely power cover-ups (although it's so completely obvious sometimes) and his ability to always make me laugh :((

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me & Sammieeee. Haven't known her for so long but already I miss her hilarious comments and her heartfelt advice.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With Jovi & Zen. New found buddies and already I had to leave :(

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My twinnieeeeee and lesbo partner. Last camho pic together :(( UNTIL I COME BACK (and you better come back from Ausssieee toooo arrrrrr) THEN WE KAO KAO SPAM THE CAMERA UNTIL THE CAM GG!!! <<<<>

Events throughout the party:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
There was poker. Isn't there always?

And there was Taboo:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
They all seem to be laughing at someone, aren't they?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And that person is Sonzyy!! Haha. She must've been having a rough time trying to explain something. Look at King's face! So meaaaann.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Han Ken! He made a slideshow for Aaron and Meeeee. So sweeet. He spent the whole party-time doing it.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ju's power card for Aaron.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Birthday Boy & The Girl Who Was Leaving :(

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It just seems so long ago when this picture was taken when it was really only 2 and the half weeks ago :( Sigh... time sure flies by slowly when you're sad.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
.......I miss you so, so much that words can't even begin to describe.... :( Sigh........


The whole gang:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think this was a pretty cool shot. Was taken from the 1st floor of Aaron's Place which overlooks the hall. The only way to fit everyone in.

Anyway, it was a great farewell and I'm glad everyone who came came and that I got to say good-bye.

Well, it's not like I'm going to be gone forever... I'LL BE BACK REAL SOON!!
(I do hope time passes by faster... cause now it seems like it's... c-r-a-w-l-i-n-g)

So after the party, I went over to Andrew house and brought some goodies over... as my farewell gift to his family.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
More Cuppacakes :) But these are the bigger ones.

His family was really sweet and they all prayed for me to have a good and safe journey as well as to have great experiences and to GET THAT PAPER.

As always, I became really emotional :( Was really hard to say goodbye but well... Having the thought that I'm going to say hello again gave me the courage to do it.

I know I've said this a billion times but...

I SO BADLY MISS EVERYONE BACK HOMEEEEE!

Okay, okay...

Time for me to hit the sack.

G'night, then.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Graham Chin says..

Dont worry time actually moves fast, we just dont notice it and it does feel slow at the beginning of a new life abroad. When I first left Malaysia I thought the same as you that everything wouldnt be as good as back home, Yes it isnt as good but it isnt that bad and its bare-able.

You probably need to join the group 'I miss Malaysia food' on Facebook, haha.. Take care and have fun in Canada!

Thursday, May 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by