Farewell

Monday, April 28, 2008


It's here.

The day has finally come.

I am really going to leave.

I'm going to be leaving so many people I love back home and journey into the unfamiliar.

......

I am going to miss them so badly...

......

Just got home from my farewell which was held together with Aaron's surprise Birthday.

Honestly. I feel so incredibly grateful to have such awesome, wonderful friends.

You know who you are.

I can't imagine having any circle of friends that could be better or even half as great as the ones I have. From the RI:86 to the RVNs to, of course, my girls.

They have done so much for me and have such kind hearts and such a wonderfully-natured presence that it just makes it so, so hard to leave home behind.

I'm just so afraid I'm going to be so, incredibly lonely when I'm there...

If I am, you guys are never going to hear the end of it. I will have super depressing posts after depressing posts :(

Gosh, honestly!

This feels surreal.

I have waited so long for this day to come but now that it has arrived, I just wished I had more time to spend with all the ones I hold so dearly in my heart.

I swear, if my parents weren't tagging along with me (advantages of being the youngest), I'd be in some major depression mode.

Sigh...

Sigh...

SIGH...

Okay, okay. I should stop depressing you guys with my sighs.

I think I had better get some shut-eye.

And sorry for abandoning my blog.

I just have zero time to upkeep it right now. Spending all the spare time I have gluing myself to all my darlings.

However!

Once I'm over there and have adjusted, boy, do I have a PILE to update!

Well, I guess that's it then.

Farewell, my dear friends, I'll be back before you know it.
(and hopefully before I know it too)

Loving all of you soooo much, appreciating every inch of memory I have in my heart constantly, and about to miss you all madly,

Miss Wishful.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

Hey when are u leaving? SFU? =) xoxo

Monday, April 28, 2008  
Blogger The Faux Fashionista says..

Aww....I felt the exact same way, except I didn't have the luxury of my parents tagging along. Good luck! And don't worry, time will pass faster than you think ;)

Monday, April 28, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Edwina: I'm already hereeeee. And yes, SFU! When are you planning to come here?

Faux Fashionista: Yeaa, I'm lucky that way :) Thanks! I do hope so.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by