The Greatest Glory in Living, Lies Not in Falling, But in Rising Every Time We Fall

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Amen to that.

Sorry I've been M.I.A for quite a while now, I just didn't have the time nor the energy to blog at all up until now.

I had a dreadful first week of classes.

I ran through far too many drawbacks than I would've ever expected that I literally broke down.

There was just way too many things hitting me in such a short span of time; I almost... almost gave up.

I hit such a low point that I almost wanted to take the next flight home. Honest.

The only thing that kept me from doing that is knowing how much I will disappoint my Dad if I gave up the minute time's get rough.

I had to be tough.

But honestly, you have no idea how bad I had it going...

Anyhow, no point explaining the details because you know what?

IT'S ALL OVER.

Now, the only thing I have to stress about is doing well in my courses.

No more worrying about the Calculus Readiness Test (took it today and PASSED!! Mind, if I failed it, it would've indirectly cost me $1500++ which is equivalent to one subject in SFU)!

No more confusions about transfer credit reports.

No more pondering on how the heck I'm going to graduate and how long I would take.

With a whole lot of help from Jay and Jay's buddy, Mark, who helped tremendously in my passing of the Calculus Test (he tutored me one day prior to the test! It's either he's a awesome tutor or I'm a good student but I'm thinking it's more that he's just an awesome tutor... because he is) and not forgetting the support from my Mom and motivational talks from my Dad.

Oh, and a very, very kind stranger ;)

I don't know what I would've done without them.
(Probably hide myself in a hole and cry and cry and cry....)

Thank the Lord indeed for answering my prayers and hearing my cries of pain when I was in dire need of help.

I feel so, so, so much better now that I've got everything under control and now, I can properly enjoy myself in Vancouver!
(not like I haven't but... well, I couldn't do it under the whole stress of the past few days)

I would soon blog up on my first week in Vancouver (prior to the following week; which is also my first week- of horror- of classes) but I should probably finish my final update on My Last Week in Malaysia which will be posted up very soon.

Have a great night, everyone.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

bak kata pepatah "selepas gunung jatuh, kontraktor akan membinanya balik "

ok lar. the peribahasa damn cannot make it. but cheer up kay =) *gives a panda hug *

Saturday, May 10, 2008  
Blogger therevolutionaryrebel says..

God is always there. He is the Greatest :)

Saturday, May 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Hey,

you know, everyone of us will go through times like this where transition in life takes place. We all know how you feel and what you're going through. The fact that you are alone in some land far from your loved ones' the factor that makes you pessimistic. But no. You are not alone. The Lord loves you and he will be with you because he knows your needs and what you are going through. Don't believe it?read Matthew 6:25.
Your family may not be physically near you but they are with you all the time in the sense of support and encouragement. Keep your dreams alive and don't kill off your passion. You can do it.
You have the right to live a life that you've always dreamt of.
After all this is what you've been excited about right? Remember that we are here rooting for you.
If they say Malaysia boleh, then you as a Malaysian will make us proud and say "Natalia boleh" as well.
Take care of yourself.

Saturday, May 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Don't worry too much, everyone goes through this 'V' curve, when it's all said and done you'll be happy you've gone through it.

Before you know it, you'll be heading back to Malaysia for good :)

Sunday, May 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

God bless and take care

=)

Sunday, May 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey girl,
its never easy to be away from everything close to you,and having to deal with unexpected stuffs like that can literally kill. be strong aite,
cheers <3

Sunday, May 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Hey Natty!
How are you doing? Hope you're well. Final's result just came out. Apparently everyone is not doing well. I'll keep mine till the last week before I open the friggin izone. Wahaha~!

Best of luck in your future undertakings~!

Love,
Yvonne

Monday, May 12, 2008  
Blogger 2nd Unit 2nd Room says..

smilez... ^_^

i am sure you would be able to cope with all the changes and do well... haven't read your blog before this but i find it entertaining... and you have heaps of friends that you can have fun with... so enjoy life... (:

Monday, May 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by