Homesick

Monday, May 12, 2008


First and foremost,

I want to thank all of you with your supporting and inspiring comments.

Honestly, I feel so much more uplifted hearing those words of encouragements.

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging; I've been bombarded with crazy calculus assignments and what-not which I unknowingly piled up (still trying to get the hang of the "online assignments" and "online quizzed" and "written assignments" and "diagnostic tests" which are all so new to me) all of which are due this Wednesday.

It certainly feels great to have read all that you have to say being utterly stressed out only in my 2nd week of classes and what more being so incredibly homesick.

I want to blog about my final farewell celebration but apart from me being too busy with calculus assignments until Wednesday, it makes me want to cry everytime I see those pictures of 2 and the half weeks ago...

Everyone's been so wonderful,


My Dad for his motivational talks.

Andrew with his assuring words and warmth.

Sonia for calling me up from her house phone just to hear my voice and catch up with me.

Jean and Ju for constantly going online just to want to talk to me (but mostly unable to meet me what with the time difference and all... hope we can get that sorted out soon!)

My Mom for being here for the next 2 weeks still (I'm going to miss her sooooo much when she leaves...)

Jason for constantly helping me out with absolutely everything over here.

And for your supporting comments.

It makes my heartache soothe so much more knowing all this.

Anyway, this is supposed to be only a short break from my work so I have to be off now.

Promise once this boils over, I'll be posting up my final farewell as well as what I've been doing here in Vancouver for the past 2 weeks (the better side of it, of course).

Until then,

Have a great day, all.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Faux Fashionista says..

Awww...*hugs* It will get better in a few months, I promise you that! Once you settle down and get the hang of things you won't feel so bad, just the occasional twinge of homesickness :)

Good luck!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008  
Blogger pikyiee. says..

Nat (:

Good luck in all your assignments and stuff liddat, hehe. blog more whe you have the time.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

here's the a-notnymous who is the same a-notnymous from before... no worries. *gives a big pelukberuang* cheer up =)

Saturday, May 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by