Four

Thursday, April 24, 2008


As of today,

I have four days left.

Sorry for the lack of updates, am soooo soooo busy!

I'm so darn busy that I have to drop this short post at 4.38am after a night at Mambo!

But once I get my free time, beware for all the updates that will be bombarding soon enough.

For now, it's a really hectic time for me.

I'm feeling so much mixed emotions right now...

Happy that my final exams are over!

Completely crushed that I'm leaving the girls back home...

Excited to going to Vancouver for a fresh new experience!

Depressed I will be leaving him behind...

UTTERLY CONFUSED!!

I really have no idea how to feel right now.

I never had this many things going on in my life that were so good and so bad :(

Right this moment, my life is the epitome of a roller coaster!

I just wish I could pack up all those I'm going to miss so badly lor!

Brian might cause the overweight though... hehehehehe.
(just kidding!)

Okay, okay. I'm sleepy and hungry and slightly delusional.

I had better be off for some shut-eye...

Stay tuned for my following updates, got tons of 'em!!

And by the amount of activities lined up for my leave, even more to be posted!

Well, then..

Best be off before I get emotional and over think.

G'night.


2 Comments:

Blogger Suet Li says..

eh why u leave so early one? doesn't it start in sept as well in canada?

Wednesday, April 23, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Suet Li: Yeah, it does. But I'm almost finished with my 60 credit hours here so I didn't want to waste time and just went straight there to finish up the next 60 :)

Pikyiee: Alrighty, no prob ;)

Tuesday, April 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by