Greetings from Canada!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008


I'm here!!

In Canada!!!

I'm gonna be a Canadian in the next 2 yearsss!!

It's all so exciting and nerve-wrecking.

I'm afraid I won't be able to make any friends and become super lonely :(

GULP! O_o

AND I MISS ALL YOU DARLINGS BACK HOMEE LIKE MAADDD!!

It felt awesome to have been able to Skype with Sonia and Andrew already. Oh, and Ju being Son's neighbour, rushed over while I was talking to Son and I managed to chat up with her too!

I'm waiting for youuuu, Jeaaaannn!!

And Brian, please get Skype. You have a Mac. You got webcam and mic etc all already, okayyy. And is that thingy-thing I asked you to help me do ready already??

Honestly, technology is freaking awesome. Makes me feel like I'm chatting right beside Son. It was fun to show her around the house I live in which is great by the way!

Staying with my Mom's bestie's family makes me feel so fortunate and really comfortable!

There's everything I need!

Plus, I love my room. It feels like my old one except there's no air-conditioning because the weather outside is super awesome! It's pretty cold (about 9-10 degrees) even though it's spring but when summer comes, the perfect weather!

Awesome.

The not so awesome part?

My Uni orientation starts THIS FRIDAY!!

I mean, how lamo is that, people.

I would've barely recovered from my jet lag and I have to go Uni already!!

Best yet, my classes start on Monday! Whoopee-doo.

Well, I hope Jason will bring me for a good weekend out! Although, I doubt I can go out very late seeing as both Papa and Mama are still here to watch over me.

Which I am incredibly grateful for!!

Grocery shopping is fun when you don't have to pay for it.

SIGH!!
(It's a happy + sad one)

Anyway, anyway...

I made TWO movie slide-show thingy of the Four of us!

The first one is our younger selves; from when we met each other in year 2001 until our 2006!

Check it out;

The Four of Us
- Year 2001 through 2006 -


And the more au courant pictures of the us!

The Four of Us
- Year 2007 and 2008 -


We have a ga-drillion pictures so I had to split it up to two videos, haha.

Anyway, I will post up the video of Andrew and I in the next post!!

I hope he's doing fine :(

He was soooooo sweet and cute when we were Skype-ing.

"Cutieeeee, I can see youu...... but....... I can't touch you......"

And he'd be staring at me with his puppy dog eyes and it just makes me want to cry :((((

I know everyone's not very optimistic on the whole long-distance relationship thing but... well, I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

Alrighty, I'm off now!

Will start editing my pictures for the upcoming posts of "My Last Week in Malaysia!"

Of course, not literally my last week... just my last week for a very long time.

Anyhow!!

Good Night, Everyone!
(Oh, wait. It's smack in the middle of the afternoon now for Malaysia... oh, well!)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

Maaaaah natalia.
how can you do this to US !
AHAHAHHAHAHA

Wednesday, April 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

good luck w canada
most importantly ur other half :)

Wednesday, April 30, 2008  
Blogger pikyiee. says..

hey nat!

hope you're doing fine over there (: you'll get used to the timing there eventually hehe. btw, i do long distance relationship with my girlfriend. so far its been 3months and ... its hard but heck, its totally worth it. haha!

keep your blog updated now since you have the time! hehe :D

Wednesday, April 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Nice video you have Nat! never thought you've off to Canada so fast!
looking forward to heard more from you! :)

Wednesday, April 30, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Sonia: Hehhehehehe. Blur blur abit maaaa and for few seconds only ;)

Yee: Thank you :)

Pikyiee: That's great. I feel a good more optimistic now!

Sin Yee: Thanks! Will do :)

Thursday, May 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Hey there. Long distance relationship is real tough. I'm doing long distance relationship with my boyfriend for so far 8 months d =) He's at Nz & I'm at M'sia.

Thursday, May 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

u can do it!!
long distance relationship is tough, but it's not impossible!! =)
All the best! ;)

Friday, May 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by