Speedy Updates: Sze Ming's Bday, Dinner with Joh, 2 YEARS!!, Delicious, Andrew's Apology, Hero is a ManU Fan, Puppet Show, Intercom Class

Sunday, April 20, 2008


I decided to approve all the comments on my previous- half embarrassing yet completely outraged- post because..

GEE! You all are just so nice and supporting and have honestly made me feel a whole lot better with your comments! :)

Thanks a lot, you all.

Seriously, honestly, truthfully.. your comments made me feel a zillion, trillion times better.

I guess a thoughtful message goes a long way, doesn't it?

And now!

Since I've accomplished my study areas for today, I shall reward myself with this spare time in blogging!

Plus, I don't want to pile up my updates far too much until I get sooo lazy to update and won't even do it at all so better do it now.

So first up,

Sze Ming's Birthday Celebration @ Red Box, The Curve (2nd of April, 2008)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Booked one of the largest room @ Red Box, Curve. Even has a PS2! Not bad.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our very own Jay Chou. Emo to the max.
(I can't recall when was the last time I used the term "to the max" haha! Standard 5 maybe??)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
All pals.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
?#$^$@!!*^$!!


Bit TOO close for comfort, I should think!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jeez, anyone ELSE wanna join?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Brian; doin' his thang and Shan; filling up his thang.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I honestly didn't realize they were posing with me while I was singing!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Good try, Koks. Good try. Lol ;)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Huff and puff.


Didn't take many pictures that night. In fact, I think out of all those pics, I only took like 2 or something. Wasn't so much in the mood for pictures that day actually.

Nevertheless,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SZE MING!!

I know for a fact it's not too late since you celebrated 2 weeks earlier because you had to leave for Langkawi.

Hope you're doing all right, cough, Edison, cough.
(Even after the whole XXX incident, dude still insists he looks like Edison...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner with Joh @ Las Caristas (8th of April, 2008)

Actually, I'm not too sure if the restaurant is called that but... well, hope it's right!

Whatever it is, it's some kick butt Mexican restaurant!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me and Joh!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our complimentary Chips and Dip! No, it ain't Nachos. We already asked.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our appetizer; Mussel Soup. Ohhhh... this is sooooo good and yummy. And spicy too! Really interesting flavor. My mouth's watering just recalling how it tasted.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some Snow Fish thingy. This wasn't too shabby. I wouldn't say it was the best but the fish is very tender. I'm not a fan of their sauce though. Tastes... very... different. It says mushroom sauce but... no, not really.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fajitas!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The dressing.

It was all very good.

Certainly cheered me up having food like that rest in my tummy.

And after dinner, we called it a night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10th April, 2008 marks....

2 years y'all!!

Who never would've thought we'd made it this far.

And thus, we celebrated this joyous event with the traditional dinner and movie.

We didn't feel like going all out and about and felt the best way to celebrate is to stick to our routine.

Plus, we were kinda low on $$$ from over-spending.

Dinner @ Sakae Sushi, The Curve (10th April, 2008)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pats ourselves on the back!

Our favorite sushis:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mine; Sake Salmon. Can never ever get tired of this thing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
His; Tamago. Technically, he prefers having the Kani Salad but Sakae Sushi doesn't make any of those, poor thing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
His; Chicken Teriyaki Don. I've no idea when exactly he'll get tired of this dish.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mine; Beef Udon. Jean introduced this to me and JEEZ, this thing is addictive like you wouldn't know it! Soup's really tasty!


And we ended out night with the movie, Definitely Maybe.

That movie was great! I loved every bit of it. Sucker for chick-romantic-comedy-flicks with interestingly happy endings!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brunch with the Girlies @ Delicious, Bangsar (11th of April, 2008)

I actually.. didn't take any other picture during this outing except these two pictures of the pastries Sonzy and I shared.

But well, I just thought I did such an awesome job with the photography that I should just post it up anyway!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lemon Meringue Pie. Far too sweet for my liking. Looks much better than it tastes; I'd say!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Berrylicious Chocolate Pavlova. Such an odd assortment of um... fruits, ice cream and crunchy outer layer and sticky chocolate inside... but it's very interesting and far less sweeter than the Lemon Meringue which made mixing the two pastries not so great. But alone, it's delish!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just two... TWO days after we've patted our back on each other for doing such a good job this 2 whole years...

We decided to have the biggestest argument in history of histories!
(well, after a long, long time that is).


But as always, Andrew would feel bad and be the man and DO THE RIGHT THING!

You know, apologize, promise he won't do it again, utter soothing words and sweet nothings later on... etc etc!

But who would've knew he'd drop by with such a delightful surprise :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Green Tea Haagen-Dazs! He bought the cookies and cream as well but that greedy boy decided to keep that one for himself.... ??? Don't ask me.


I'm satisfied with what I have anyway!

Great remedy for someone with a load of stress to deal with!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While dog hunting (Andrew was looking out to see if there were any Labrador puppies for sale... evidently, he wants to replace me with one so urm, yeah, I'm trying to help him out), I came across the cuuuutest (and cheapest too!) dog-T for RM15/= only!

So I went ahead and got it for Hero!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hero is officially a Manchester United Fan!

Oh, there's, like, Liverpool also (no Chelsea or Arsenal though) but Brian would probably strangle Hero to death if he saw him wearing it and I'd much rather have Hero alive.

Not to mention that Alan, Guo Jin and Andrew are ALL... Man U Fans.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So cuuuuuuute!!

Sorry, but I've never dressed Hero in anything before because the price of those fancy dog clothing is just ridiculous.

So don't mind my gushing over him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day of my 2 presentations and the performance are on this day!

My Puppet Show Performance @ Sunway University College (15th April, 2008)

We were the first of the 4 groups in my class to perform so pressure, pressure!!

Our play was titled: Malaysia "Boleh".

We decided to perform a mockery of Malaysians bad habits such as our famous "on the way, on the way" which depicts tardiness, bad public service (especially in restaurants), the bribery we cannot live without (and neither can the police), and finally, the wonderful world of rubbish we live in! Literally on littering.

We had more ideas (snatch theft, disgusting upkeep of public toilets, mat rempits etc) but the performance only had a time frame of 15 minutes so we couldn't include them in.

Anyhow...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
First scene: Tardiness. Okay, that's my character; Jill, the snow leopard. She's adorable but you can't really tell because she reflects so much light! Which my lecturer thoroughly disapproved :(

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Second scene: Bad public service. The Panda, a.k.a Waitress, gives bad service to Jack, the tiger and his date, Jill.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Third scene: Bribery. The Horsey is the policemen.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Final scene: Littering. Jack finally drops Jill home and finds a load of rubbish outside the apartment (the black stuff beside the green apartment).

And yeah, that's about it. Our lecturer assures us that we won't get less than 16/20 so I think we're good!

Our performance was followed by 2 group skits and a one-man play.

I personally thought the one-man play was the best; other than my adorable puppet show! Hehe. Biased, I know.

However, all the performances were generally amusing and funny which was a good end to a lo-ong day (good thing it was all after my presentations so the load was all off by then).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My Theatre Class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And three days ago which was subsequently the last day of class in Sunway (for me... sniff), I came in just in time (I woke up late... very, very late) for a photo session for my Interpersonal Communications class!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Guess my lecturer ;)


Ahhh!


It's all done.

Gosh, I've never blogged this many events in one post before.

An accomplishment! And just over 24 hours to Finals too!

I'm off for some midnight snacks and some good shut-eye.

G'night folks :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

Hi! I'm glad you're feeling better already!
I remember reading your blog on Bangkok trips not too long ago. I'll be going to Bangkok soon and do you mind recommending places to shop? Where can you get cheap but nice clothes?? Thanks!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

i chged my link.

thanks for the link =D

Tuesday, April 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Hi, what are u studying in sunway?

Wednesday, April 23, 2008  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

brian: hehe. i was really pissed lorrr!

anonymous: thanks :) you should definitely try platinum mall. mbk mall is pretty all right too. the cheapest is, of course, chak-tuk-chak market which only opens during the weekends but it's hell to shop there!

fern: no probs :) will update it soon.

mandy: ADTP!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Thanks Natalia! All the best in Vancouver! I totally know how you feel =)

Saturday, April 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by