Mummy's Gone

Sunday, May 25, 2008


My Mom left for Malaysia yesterday so today is my first official day completely unattached to any friends or family from home!

I didn't expect to cry but when my Mom hugged me good-bye, she was sobbing and it made me feel so, so sad.

As much as how she lives up to the nagging moms rep, I am going to miss her so much :(

No one to cook, clean & constantly watch out for my well-being.

It's finally time for me to really grow up and become an independent girl.

No more relying on Mummy to cook for me, to clean my bedsheets or vacuum my room, to buy groceries for me and to nag whenever I don't make my bed or come home late or anything like that anymore.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sniff! Missing you already :(

I'm such a Mummy's girl. But really, I'm a Daddy's girl too. Jeez!

I'm too spoiled for my own good.

IT'S TIME TO BREAK OUT OF THAT SHELL!

I'm going to be a big girl now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

Aww. Nevermind Nat. Still proud that you are managing well with life and how you are adapting well.
That's great really.

Monday, May 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

awww...you're a big girl now...
doesnt that sound familiar to you eh nat? hehe..
neway,all d best for you and go get that degree

Monday, May 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by