Clubbing @ Caprice & Vancouver's Aquarium

Sunday, May 18, 2008


I'm just killing time while waiting to catch Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian.

Hope it doesn't turn out sucky. I mean, it's rated 2 stars only but I just have this urge to watch a movie so I'm just gonna catch it anyway!

So here's some quick updates! It'll be more pictures than words I expect since I'm not really going to be waiting all that long.

Clubbing @ Caprice (9th of May, 2008)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The crowd @ Caprice. Apparently, this club is more white than Asian. Coming in, I thought it seemed fairly civilized and I actually found more good-looking people in this club. By the mid-end of the night, the drunks in there go seriously nutters. Like, seriously NOT funny. You'll see why in a bit.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With Mark; my lifesaver. He's the reason I passed the Calculus Readiness Test. Genius.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
His friend; Jo.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
HAHAHHAHHAA. He's soooooo gonna murder me ;) Well, teach him a lesson for always doing that scary nose-flare thing to annoy me!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mark, his buddy Amit & Me.


And halfway through the night while I was dancing and enjoying the music, out of nowhere, this heavy white chick decides to plunge her stilettos into the bare part of my foot!!

HEAVY. STILETTOS. FOOT.

Never a good combination.

I cringed with the immense pain and had to limp my way to find a seat.

Mark got me some ice which helped a lot.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Icing my poor, bruised foot.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I should think he knows he put that ice on my foot....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Last picture of the night.


Gargh! I'm such a party pooper! Oh well, nothing I could do about it. JEEZ!

But I definitely spotted quite a bit of Sonzy's blond hair, blue eyes in Caprice ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Jay took my family to see..

Vancouver's Aquarium @ Stanley Park (10th of May, 2008)

We walked around Stanley Park a bit before going into the Aquarium.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me & the horseys! The brown horsey was adorable. It kept rubbing it's head on the spotted one very affectionately. And they are HUGE! Not the normal scrawny horseys we get back in Malaysia.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Papa & Mummy Ng with the Totem Polls.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lady on the Rock.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With Papa & the bridge. I forgot what the bridge is called.

And into the Aquarium we went!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Don't even ask me what they are. I've no idea. They look cute and at the same time; extremely peculiar. They're about as big as a pencil.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A really cute fat fish with the teensiest tail! It has succchhh a fat face and it's lil' fins and tail make it look soooooo adorable! Not forgetting it's kissable lips.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
THE biggest what-suh-ma-call-it-that-type-of fish EVER! HUGE!! Bigger than a regular dolphin for sure!


And now, Mine & Jean's worst nightmare:
(and possibly yours too)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
COCKROACHES!!!! Hahahahahah! Inside joke.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'Em crocs.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jay took this pic. We're thinking it's part of the clams he shot (in the pic below) but don't you think it looks like orange-yellow clouds, the ocean and the beach? Like a scenic painting.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He was really trying to take these clams & that's some sort of star fish in the background.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I've no idea what this is but I thought it looked pretty.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jellyfish! So pretty!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Chomp, chomp!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So cool, eh? Jellyfish are such pretty things... that can really do damage!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Whee! Me in an aquarium!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Both of us looking pretty gross. Haha.

And to the outdoors we went!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fat ass sea lion. It was HUGE!!

There were apparently these otters that were really sweet. Jay said they'd normally be swimming around holding hands (sea otters normally have only one mate their whole lives; like penguins!) but too bad they were snoozing the whole time we were there :( They were snoozing together though.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Papa, Jay & I.

And we were just in time for the Beluga Whales Exhibition!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Trainer & the beluga whale.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So cool! Imagine being that heavy and still able to carry your weight up into the air like that!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
They can pose too! Such smart things.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Another trainer and another beluga.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Splash!


And that's about our day!

Will be off now!

1 Comments:

Blogger S h e r v e says..

Totally know what you mean by someone plunging their stiletto into your foot.
I got that once in Maison... my toe! It bled too... but I didn't realise until I reached home and pulled off my bloody shoe. ugh. :S

hope Vancouver is treating u well!
x

Monday, May 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by