Christmas Eve & Christmas Day

Wednesday, January 2, 2008


Christmas Eve Celebration @ Home (24th December, 2007)


Christmas Eve is always family day for us!

Normally, we'd go out for a nice western dinner but this year, Dad wanted a home-cooked meal so Mummy decided on Steamboat!

Photobucket
Mmmm! See that sambal over there? My Mom makes THE best!! It was so yummmmaaaayy. I was dipping EVERYTHING into it.

Photobucket
Mummy; my favourite chef!

Photobucket
Mmmmmm!

Photobucket
Time for opening presents!


Sigh... I remembered those days when I used to have a minimum of 10 presents to open.

It's fun to be the youngest! Especially when the age gap is big (Lena and I are 9 years apart) so I get oodles and oodles of fun toys from everyone!!! Well, cause there was no one else to give toys to. Lena & Candice both grew out of it pretty early.

Photobucket
At the stroke of midnight, it's time for the unwrapping of our pressies!

Feel really blessed to be able to spend yet another great Christmas with my family :)

I know next year I won't be able to so I really do cherish the moment.

Photobucket
Merry Christmas from the Ng's!

PS, After moving, we kinda lost our Christmas tree ornaments (WHICH I JUST BOUGHT LAST YEAR) so the current ornaments are kinda sad. Papa promises a NEW tree and NEW ornaments next year when we move though!! BUT I WON'T BE HEREEE!! How annoying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Christmas Day, we went over for...

Christmas Lunch @ Mano's Place, Kota Kemuning (25th December, 2007)

Omg. The ride there was like some voyage to who-knows-where.

I completely zonked out!

And to think, I'm gonna be moving not to far away from there soon!! EEEK!

Photobucket
Candice & Mano.


Photobucket
Us & the Christmas Tree! So pretty, isn't it? It's decorated with TOYS! Adorable. And mind, this is just one of the TWO Christmas Trees in Mano's house. He has a BIGGER and even prettier tree! That other one looks like it was meant for adults and this for the kids!

I wanted to take a pic of the other tree but there were soooo many people I didn't know around and was so shyyyy!

Photobucket
The turkey!

Photobucket
Mano's Mum's home-made Gingerbread Man! Ohhh, this was the sweetest, yummiest Gingerbread Man I've ever eaten! I had to kidnap a couple more home.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And later that night, I went for...

Christmas Dinner @ Andrew's Home (25th December, 2007)


We had RACLETTE for dinner!

Ever heard of it?

Well, I didn't until that day! It's the coolest thing ever.

Photobucket
Table setting! The raclette thingy is the black grill thingy at the center of the table.

Photobucket
The raclettte.

Photobucket
And everyone gets an individual teensy pan where you can put your own thing in it and cook! I have on some ham, prawns, mushrooms, mix veggies & cheese! Soooo yummmy! And really interesting too!

Photobucket
Sashimi! I'd prefer to eat these raw but they said it was to be cooked so... well, I love it either way!

Photobucket

I think you can see a glimpse of Drew's Papa on the left; Drew's older sister, Elisabeth in green; Drew's older brother, Philip in black; Drew's older brother's girlfriend; Jeanie in pink; and Drew himself, looking gross. Hehe. He looks REALLY gross at home. Gross boy. Check out his coconut hair.

Photobucket
Drewy's Mum! She was so cute. She actually had the rocker sign going on but moved so fast I didn't get the shot!

Anyway, it was a really interesting meal I had! Never had raclette before which was cool!

And that's that for today!

Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by