Brian's Photoshopping Skills & Movie Review

Monday, August 6, 2007


Brian's exact words:

"Eh, your picture you do until damn what lah!"

He was referring to this one:

P8010005.jpg picture by nataliang
Says I blacked out the background until very oogly.

.......

Sorry for being so lau-pek at photoshopping lorrr :(

Anyway...

He told me he'll do a nicer job for me!

Brace yourselves:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaa:
briansphotoshop1.jpg picture by nataliang
Gosh.

Not bad worrr.

I look pretty now. Hahha!

Photoshopping has indeed done many wonders, hasn't it? It ought to be added into one of the Wonders of the World.

Seeing as how it'll never cease to amaze people with its impressive skills of making an unfortunate soul look like a supermodel.

Or a supermodel to look even hotter and more gorgeous than ever (even if it really isn't necessary).

I LOVE PHOTOSHOP!!


Don't you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Movie Review

Disturbia

img266/9030/291149hm8.jpg
I bumped into a friend from College, Shaun (who was also watching Disturbia), who told me that his friend just told him that the movie was boring.
Well, I thought otherwise! I actually liked the movie. Maybe because I adore Shia LaBeouf and I think he's cute and really funny! I'd so totally date him. Hehehehe.
Okay, before I get too excited...
So I think that it's a movie to be watched in the cinema. More... kan cheong (excitement)!
Hmmm, maybe it's because I've caught back-to-back lousy movies and therefore, enjoyed this film more that usual.
Possible.

Ratings:
Reference:
Brilliant! A Must-See!
Exceed Expectations. Two Thums Up!
Satisfactory. Enjoyable.
Mediocre. Very Average.
Bored to Tears. Almost Slept.
Fuctionally Retarded. Left Cinema.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

yea photoshops are just AWESOME!!! xD but I prefer your nature look. If you've photoshop too much on your pics, ppl will starts talking that you look fake and bla bla bla, see wat xia xue had done on her photos? haha! you look great in your natural form! :)

Monday, August 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by