Bangkok Goodies!

Saturday, July 14, 2007


Ahhhh.

I just only got my stuff from Jean!

Wheee.

Get this:

Just before Jean left for Bangkok, I gave her RM100/= and told her to get me anything in the budget with only baby-T's as a request.

And here's what I got in return!

Well, I did get those baby-T's I asked for:
FromJean1.jpg
Haha. Wannabela maybe.

FromJean2.jpg
Love this one. Those are sequins, by the way.

FromJean5.jpg
My favourite! LOL.

FromJean4.jpg
This black-T blended with my dark purple bedsheets so I just took it close-up.

And I also got some cute earrings!
FromJean6.jpg
Gold sequin hoops!

FromJean7.jpg
Pink with white polkadots!

FromJean8.jpg
My favourite of the bunch! Glitter linings!

FromJean10.jpg
Cute cute :)

And last but not least, I also received:
P7140002.jpg
Pink sequin flops!

Comfy!

So bling man all my stuff I got! Love 'em all.

And that's why it's so fun to shop in Bangkok. Haha.

Anyway, if you girls like Jean's taste (she bought the stuff according to my preference... hence the pinkness), then keep you eye out for her upcoming online shop called:

LUNA LOLA!

The site will be up soon with lots of pretty dresses and as well as flip flops that look just like mine but in many different colours!

Stay tuned for that!!

Another message I'd like to send to you girls who shop in Bangsar...

GIRLS, YOU ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF!!!

I know there are a lot of pretty things over at Bangsar but honestly...

I mean, I suppose it's fine that most of the stuff are from Bangkok and bought in a cheap price but jacked up to a bigger amount and all but are still affordable...

But get this:

Jean told me she surveyed Bangsar just before her trip to Bangkok (something we normally do to do some fashion evaluation). And when she went over to Bangkok, she saw dresses from a super OFF shop that sells super OFF dresses selling for RM10/=!!!

Dresses, yo!!!

And she saw that EXACT same dress in a shop in Bangsar selling for...

RM69/=!!

Jacking up the price due to transportation and for some profit what-not is one thing... but THIS IS BIT TOO MUCH, DON'T CHA THINK??

She says it's a very ugly dress too.

Anyway, JEAN'S taste is far better than that. She bought very high class dresses mind, so I don't think you will be disappointed. In fact, you better stay tuned just in case all her dresses sells out completely.

And one more good thing, she has NO repetition of ANY ONE dress except in different colours.

Yippee!! No one will be caught wearing the same dress lor!

Very good, no?

OKAY!! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GIRLS (or maybe Guys?? To buy for their girlfriends???) KNOW ONCE LUNA LOLA IS UP AND RUNNING!!!

Until then, darls :)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey, where do u guys suddenly shop when u r at bangkok?

those things ur fwen got u r really really niceee!

Sunday, July 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

jus wanna get a lil tip-off,
jus how much would one tee like that cost?

Monday, July 16, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Xian: Well, places off my head are like Pratunam, Chak-tuk-Chak, MBK Mall, Siam Square and erm... Okay, I kind of forgot the rest. But the cabbie over there are very helpful!
And if you think the T's are nice, wait til you see her choice of dresses ;)

Anonymous: Erm, I think one T like that from Bangkok costs about RM20?

Monday, July 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

thank u soo much.
the last time i went my mum's sesat fwen ask us to go bobei. n the clothes there r soo well erm not good quality. i love urs.
woo, i would like to have a look at the dressess.
*jealous*

Monday, July 16, 2007  
Blogger michelle says..

nice tshirts , hehe
will be waiting for the online shop!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007  
Blogger atrica says..

nice t-shirts you have... :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007  
Blogger us says..

o cool... I'll be a patron at luna lola! Just let us know when its ready.. =)
You still owe me chocolate!... haha kidding la.. really..

Tuesday, July 17, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Xian: Haha. Soon, soon! Don't need to be jealous ;) You can own them too!

Michelle: Coming soon!

Baby Atrica: Thanks :)

Manda: I do, don't I? Hahaha. Keep my promise one! I'll pass it to Brian ;)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

let us know when luna lola is up!!!!

Friday, July 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by