Home Cooked Dinner!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hmmm...

Is it me or am I more free during my exam period?

Odd but true.

I do seem to have more time on my hands being cooped up at home.

Well, you don't expect me to stay home the whole day and just study!

I need to eat, sleep and have a lil' entertainment as well, you know.

And when I'm home all day... I seem to have more itchy fingers to blog! I mean, it's 11am in the morning and I'm blogging! (Woke pretty up early to study. So hardworking!).

You'd think when someone has their holidays, they'd have more time on their hands to blog, huh?

Well, guess it's the opposite for me!

ANYWAY!!


Home Cooked Dinner @ Jean's Place (19th July, 2007)

P7190093.jpg
Laksa Night!

Jean made us her Mom's awesome, awesome laksa!!!

SUPER YUMMY, I TELL YOU!

And I'm not a frequent laksa eater. I don't actually order laksa when I'm out (don't trust the hawker stalls and all... what with the stories of added tissue and what-not).

But THIS laksa, MMMMM!!!

P7190095.jpg
This time, Jean added a little extra somethin' somethin' for our benefit.

She and I absolutely LOVE Chanterelle Mushrooms (which are normally added in Tom Yam Soups) so she added them into the laksa!

Purrrfect touch!

And well, the sort-of main reason why Jean had us over was to try her new and improved recipe for Spaghetti Carbonara.

P7190096.jpg
It's super tasty!

I was still having a bad sore throat then but managed to gasak freaking a lot and possibly made my sore throat worse but...

It was worth it!

Jean's such an awesome cook larr.

Hoong Sheng is SO lucky!

Haha.

Ju attempted as well:
P7190099.jpg
YUCK!!

HAHAHHA.

Just kidding!!

It was really yummy too. Son and I had a major pigfest with the potato salad.

It's fattening as ever (what with the excessive amount of mayonnaise and sugar) but when it comes to good food, nothing can stop us!

And Kok Shiong brought us:
P7190114.jpg
WHEEE!!!

Favouritest chicken ever!!
(I don't care if there isn't such a word as favouritest...)

MMMM!!

So we eat, eat, eat the whole night long!

Okay, and played poker as well.

And Shannon brought his Wii which Jean and Ju apparently played the whole night long AFTER I left.

I am still emo-ing.

Anyway, those who came!

P7190118.jpg


P7190103.jpg
Wai Leong a.k.a Kit, CCB, Brad Pitt etc.

LOL.

P7190112.jpg
They brought us Uncle Bob's!

P7190111.jpg
The lovebirds.

P7190108.jpg
They insisted on taking their own pictures. Apparently all the pics I took of them were "ugly".

P7190124.jpg

One last pic before I go:
P7190109.jpg
Inside joke! Haha.

More updates to follow:
Dance Performance & Band Performance @ AUP Ball..

Coming next!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

are ju n sam together?

Sunday, July 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

nat, ur car plate is BGX something wan izit? saw a pink kelisa in the sunway carpark today

Monday, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Anonymous: Erm, no. They're current status, as they tell me is, "dating".

Anonymous: Haha. Yeah, it is.

Monday, July 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by