Holidays!, Ikea & Wii!

Friday, July 27, 2007


YIPPEEEEEE YAY YAY!!!

HURRAAAYYY!!!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I am extremely excited for 3 things!

#1 Finals is OVER, OVER, OVER!!!

#2 I've got over a MONTH of holidays... AND I CAN'T WAIT TO TOUCH SNOW FOR THE 1ST TIME!!! (Going up the Mountains in Aussieland soon!!)

#3 I HAVE FINALLY.... FINALLY GOTTEN MY HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS, Y'ALL!!!!
(My eternal gratitude to Sonzy Bum)

P7270001.jpg picture by nataliang
YESSSSSS LAAAAA!!!!!!

Boy, am I happy!

Ahhhh.

Pure satisfaction and bliss.

I mean, what else could be better?

Promise, I literally jumped up and down the minute I touched down to my house on Wednesday after my Finals.

And since then, I've been busy doing a bunch of things!!
(Not to mention squeezing in time to read Harry Potter which is SO FREAKING ADDICTIVE!)

So on that Wednesday itself,

I had...

Dinner @ Ikea and Played the Wii for the First Time! @ My Place (25th July, 2007)

Right after my Finals, I dropped home (did the whole psycho jumping up and down stunt; wondering if my neighbours could see through my window and realize they've got a crazy neighbour), picked up money(RM88/= to be exact! For the HP book, of course! Sonzy got it at 20% dicount from Kinokurniya! I KNOW that Tesco and Carrefour was selling at RM69.90 but I was busy with Finals and by the time I went to get it... SOLD OUT!! Couldn't wait a week! No, Sirree!! Wow, this is the longest thing I wrote in a bracket... EVER!!), changed to comfortable clothes and zoomed off to meet Ju and Son who were at the Dance Studio to practice for a performance coming up this Saturday (tomorrow, 28th July) which theme is Arabian Night.

Sounds cool, eh?

Too bad I can't make it!!

I've got the Golf Marathon and have to stay back for the buffet dinner or my Dad will probably strangle me.

Hmmm... Now, where was I?

I drift off so easily.

OH! Right.

So I met the girls at the Dance Studio and then Sam came to practice with Son (both of them are gonna duet "A Whole New World" for the Arabian Night thingy) which meant dance practice was over... and it actually never really begun in the first place because I was sort of distracting them with my over-elated happiness upon having the HP book in my hands!

Am I talking too much?

I think I jabber on and on when I'm happy.

Oh, well! Those of you who are utterfly bored are in for a treat then!

Well, the ones that come here to come and see pictures are just gonna scroll down through this jumble of words anyway!

Er.......

RIGHT.

So while Sam and Son practiced and practiced, Ju and I started doing stunts in the studio! We were joined by Ernest (Ju's classmate) and later, Marcus.

The studio was filled with Chinese Weaponry. You know, swords and nunchakus and erm... long pole stuff, punching gloves etc etc.

We went around choreographing a ninja fighting scene.

I think I'm quite creative. Can possibly be a fighting scene coordinator.

Anyway, I injured myself. My right foot's third lil' toe got a bad carpet burn and my skin peeled and it bled and bled and bled.

Does all this matter?

No, not really.

But it sure was kinda gross.

The whole point is, after tiring myself out and letting go of some excitement by hurting myself and going a little mad, we went for dinner at Ikea.

In which case, Son and Marc didn't join us because they had "dinner at home".

Okay, FINE.

They REALLY had dinner at home.

And just in case you're wondering, Jeanpants was in Vietnam.

Andrew was at home... sleeping.

So it was just Me, Ju, Sam and Ernest.

We ate yummy Swedish Meatballs. Mmmmm!

And then, for dessert, we went to have some of Ikea's icecream and hotdogs.

We sat down...

And started doing a WHOLE LOT of RANDOM things.

We told jokes and riddles first...

And Sam got stuck at this riddle that I told:

boredinikea2.jpg picture by nataliang
Just say those 4 upside down cones are 4 men. A killer who had a gun, was about to shoot them in the head. But first, he'd like the play a game. He buried the 4 men up until their necks (in which case they cannot turn their heads) and positioned them as the above. All of which heads are facing the wall. Yes, that includes the one on the far left. He was facing the wall too.
The killer then puts 2 black hats and 2 white hats in a black, white, black, white sequence (well, of course, the 4 people DON'T KNOW it's in THAT particular sequence).
Finally, the killer asks, "Any of you that can guess what colour hat you are wearing, you won't be shot in the head."
Naturally, they CANNOT see what hat they are wearing LA.

So, the question is, WHICH dude, would be able to give the most accurate answer?


If you can answer this (based on your logic and not because you've actually heard of this riddle before), you are a brain!

You can attempt and leave a comment if you like. I'll post up the answer on my next post!

So...

Ju and Ernest gave up in the first 5 minutes where as Sam persevered.

And we killed a whole lot of time on that riddle!!

Then Sam gave us one to figure out.

How do you make this:
boredinikea4.jpg picture by nataliang

Look like THIS:
boredinikea16.jpg picture by nataliang

The rules are:
#1 You are given 5 moves to make only.
#2 You can only move two pennies at one go.
#3 The two pennies MUST consist of ONE 10 cents coin and ONE 1 cent coin.
#4 When you move a pair and you leave a gap, you must fill up that gap in your next move.

Got it?

Gosh, riddles are SO hard to ask this way.

I don't think you guys get it but what the heck.

I wrote it all down already so I'm not gonna erase it.

Anyway, am proud to say that I figured it out! And in at least 5-10 minutes or so!

So smart, hor?

Sigh. I know, I know. I am indeed brilliant.

After all the riddles business and when all of us were woozy on Ikea's icecream, we all start doing stuff with the pennies.

Hear ye, hear ye.

Can you people do...

THIS:
boredinikea19.jpg picture by nataliang
Tadaaaa!!!

Eh, try doing it larr!!

NOT EASY, OKAYY??

But MAN, were we bored!! And possibly high on excessive sugar consumption that we manage to do...

THIS:
boredinikea22.jpg picture by nataliang
Two 10 cents coins!

Like I said, NOT EASY!!

50 cents? Easy peasy.

20 cents? In a blink of an eye.

10 cents? 1 cent?

TAKES TIME!! Well, we've certainly got time!

So we went on and did...

THIS:

boredinikea23.jpg picture by nataliang
Chun lehh.

And since we were on a roll...

We added more to our collection!

boredinikea28.jpg picture by nataliang
This picture quality is odd-looking but it was the only picture I got before Sam clumsily bumped the table and ALL OUR HARDWORK TOPPLED OVER!!!

At least I took this one picture.

Okay, I bet you people think we are weirdos...

But we sure did entertain ourselves for 45 minutes or so!!!

And after all that..
boredinikea29.jpg picture by nataliang
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
wii3.jpg picture by nataliang
My first time playing the Wii!!
(Pronounced as: WHEEEEEEE!!)

Hehe.

Oh, yeah. The Wii was courtesy of Shannon!

wii2.jpg picture by nataliang
And we were off to Wii the whole night long!!

But first!

I hate to create a Mii for Me! Haha.

It's really cute! Honest.

Here's Mii:
wii5.jpg picture by nataliang
Haha!

wii8.jpg picture by nataliang
Close up! That's right! I've got blond hair and green eyes! Haha. My secret desire.

And then it was Ju's turn.

She took SO long to create her Mii man.

So, so long. Me and Shan almost fell asleep.

And finally:
wii9.jpg picture by nataliang
And there you have it. Ju's Mii. Note: The mole. Hahah! So funny.

wii10.jpg picture by nataliang
Ju has green eyes and blond hair too. I guess she has the same secret desire too. She copy me one. Tsk, tsk! Except she made her Mii look a whole lot redder than mine! Like as though her Mii drank a whole lot of Vodka beforehand or something.

Then, we still itchy fingers... so all of us created a NEW Mii!!

Introducinggggg:
wii11.jpg picture by nataliang
HAHAHAHHA!! DOGFACE.

wii12.jpg picture by nataliang
OMG!! Starting to scare me abit.

Hahhaha. Omg, Dogface's smile looks incredibly sinister!! And/or hamsap looking also actually.

After all the Mii creation, we were off to:
wii22.jpg picture by nataliang
So fun!!!

My arm hurts like mad now because I play until super semangat.

Like as though I was seriously on the court. Haha.

After Ju left, Shan and I started playing this Random Wii game and boy, we entertained ourselves until 3am!!!

Bit crazy, we were.

And after Shan went home, I read HP for until 4.30am. Hehehe.

And that about wraps up my Wednesday!

Thursday's update to come later tonight!

I want to stuff my face into HP now.

It's off to the Land of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
(I know, I know. I'm such a geek)

LATERSS!!!

PS, Bri!! We can start playing Tennis until we die starting from next week!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey nat, jus wondering whats with the jeanpants and shanskirt. haha

Friday, July 27, 2007  
Blogger Devil's Son says..

hi there...
nice blog u have here..
;)

___________________________________
Wired Right Brain

Movie Community

Saturday, July 28, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Anonymous: Erm, well, it came to me on impulse to call Jean that. Just to annoy her really! Then, Shannon asked me the same question you did about Jean so I decided to name him the other way round!
There's no reason really.

Devil's Son: Hello :) And thank you!

Sunday, July 29, 2007  
Blogger Brian says..

i know how to do the o0o0o coins to ooo00. hah! =) im mah's friend by the way.. nice blog.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by