Sick, Sick, Sick!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007


Sob.

I having the WORST soar-throat EVER!!

My tonsils probably grew to the size of a lemon cause I've almost completely lost my voice.

I was completely voiceless last night and now I sound unmistakably like a man...

I need to get better by THIS FRIDAY for my dance performance AND band performance for INTI's AUP Ball.

Therefore, I need my voice back. Or else, cannot harmonize with Ah Mah already.

Also, if I don't get better soon and am not fit enough to practice golf, I am SO gonna play like crap's poo for PHARMATON (Golf Marathon Competition: 36 holes) next Saturday.

And to make matters worse, my finals is next week!

SOB.

Oh, not to mention JEAN, JU and SON are all sick too!

Jean's got cough, Ju's got a running nose (and cough too, I think?) and Son's got cough and was running a fever yesterday!

We were all very sick people during dance practice. Which is, by the way, our 1st and so far only dance practice for the ball.

Hope we don't give a too sucky performance. Hehe.

GARRGGHH!!!

I HATE BEING SICK. HATE, HATE, HATE!!!

Hate it because when I'm sick, the only time I feel better is when I eat and when I sleep!!!

SO I EAT AND SLEEP AND EAT AND SLEEP AND EAT AND SLEEP LORRRR!!!

And as it is... I am putting on weight.

My metabolism isn't as it used to be.

Gosh, things aren't going good for me, are they?

Well, I'd better go now. And I promise that after my finals, I'd have more happening things to do since it'd be my holidays already which consequently means I'd have more happening things to blog about too.

I hope.

My blog is SO boring nowadays.

I'm even boring myself right now.

YAWN!!

You know...

Being Ill + Finals in 5 Days + Eating Too Much and Getting Fatter + Golf Marathon Competition in 10 Days and Haven't Practiced Yet + TWO Performances This Friday and Have No Voice and Had Only 1 Dance Practice = A Very Distressed Nat.

They say bad things comes in threes.

YEAH, RIGHT!! MORE LIKE SIX!!!

At least I have one thing good I can brag about that I just discovered today......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'M ON THE DEAN'S LIST!!! I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!

Hehheheheehehe. So happy. Almost makes up for all the other crappy things that are happening to me.

ALMOST.

Well, that's it! I'm off now.

Good-bye, y'all.

Don't give up on me, yet, okay?

PS, Good luck to Unggul Cheerleaders for Sports Day tomorrow! (Errr... don't even know if ANY of them read my blog but..... OH, WELL!!)

10 Comments:

Blogger pikyiee. says..

dont worry. unggul will win (: the unggul cheer captain is my classmate. anyhow , take care & good luck with everything !

Wednesday, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Ethan says..

Haha yay thanks. :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007  
Blogger atrica says..

...get well soon...

Wednesday, July 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

unggul won :D

Thursday, July 19, 2007  
Blogger Rebel says..

better take care yah, finals are next week already. congrates on the Deans list !

Thursday, July 19, 2007  
Blogger pikyiee. says..

All my classmate & all the others in cheer team for Unggul totally worth it. Cause they won !! (:

Thursday, July 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

nat , do u like miss selfridge

Friday, July 20, 2007  
Blogger Me says..

If you are not allergic to penicillin u shld try Augmentin(co-amoxiclav) 625mg three times a day for a week! its good for tonsilitis!

or erythromicin if youre allegic to penicillin 500mg four times day for a week =)

Friday, July 20, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Pikyie: Thanks girl!

Ethan: Haha, no prob and congrats!

Baby Atrica: Thanks alot. I'm better now :)

Tia: I knew it!

Simple Cheryl: Thanks and good luck to you too! :)

Anonymous: Erm. Depends, I guess! When they have good stuff ;)

Mann: Wow! You sure do know your medical stuff. Anyway, I don't have any allergies so I'll try it out next time, eh? Cause I'm almost all better now! Thanks for the tip though :)

Saturday, July 21, 2007  
Blogger Me says..

That tip will cost you $20 =P

Saturday, July 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by