Boom Dynamitez!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007


To All Team Members of Dynamitez...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You girls serious kicked ass man.

SO OBVIOUS YOU WERE GONNA WIN.

And it's nice to know you girls took revenge on Shirtliff.

BWAHAHAHHAHAAH!!! Eat THIS BBGS!!!

Sorry lar. When it comes to cheerleading, it's WAR!

And DJ won it hands down.

Cheer 2007 Final Day @ Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium (24th June, 2007)


P6240002.jpg
Darnit. Stupid photobucket is so stupid and I used up all my free space on Image Shack so now gotta use some random site "www.pichoard.com" and suddenly only got their ugly ad added by itself on my pics!!! What the!!!

Grrrr. Dumbo Photobucket. GRRRRRR!!!!

Somemore this site only allows 35 images. How lame is that!!??

Looks like I will be using this site for this one time only. After this gotta search for another Free Image Hosting site.

HALP!


Anyway... continuing on!

I was at Cheer with:

P6240021.jpg

P6240022.jpg

P6240016.jpg
Wah, wah. Marcus looks angry at Son. I bet he's thinking, "Ma ***, this girl trying to act cute. **** her la!"

HAHAHHAHA
.

Kidding lar. He absolutely adores Son the Bon Bon man!

P6240014.jpg
That's John behind us.

P6240020.jpg
Hhahahaha!! Look at the monkey behind!

The awards!

Best Dressed:
strikers_2306.jpg
I think it's the hair. Very funky.

Kinda reminds me of a flowerhorn. HAHA.

No lar. It's cool! So creative.

And if I am going to be honest, they had a muchos better performance than their senior team, Stunners. I'd feel really bad if I were in that position lor! My juniors better than the senior team. Dang!

But it's only because Stunners dropped their stunts. Routine-wise, I can't really judge lar. But their standard is quite good! I'm sure Stunners are top 10.

The two teams are from Sri Kdu, by the way.

Best Showmanship & 5th Place:
avemaria_2506.jpg
"Ipoh mali, ipoh, ipoh mali!"
From Ipoh mar.

HAHAHA! FIFTH!!

What a lousy comeback.

Honestly though, you gotta know that they pronounce their very own cheerleading team name as, "TAI-TENS" in a very Cina way. Where you pronounce and all your spit comes out kind of way.

So whenever they go, "WE ARE TITANS(tai-tens)!"I really just can't help but snort a little.

In 4th place...

The Vulcanz Girls Team.

No picture. Not good enough, SORRY. So boring their routine. Put me to sleep only.

The 2nd runner-up:
vulcanz_2506.jpg
They always beat their girls team. Every single year since they joined. Haha.

They were good though.

Very perky...

I just KNEW they'd end up in Top 3. Told Brian that.

1st runner-up:
shirtliff1_2506.jpg
Salute to the Dynamitez, lehhhh.

shirtliff_2506.jpg
Awwww! They look so sad. Somemore the newspaper don't even have ONE SINGLE PICTURE of them. AWWWWWW!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!


Gosh, I'm so mean.

OH, WELL!!

AND THE WINNER OF CHEER 2007:

dynamitez3_2506.jpg
Like, duh.

dynamitez4_2506.jpg
Wah, so happy! I would be too.

They got so many chun prizes man!!!

dynamitez1_2506.jpg
Dina looked SO happy. She really did deserved it. I read the Fuad's blog and could tell how busy and how hard she worked and all.

You tell me how not to win with SO many supporters???

P6240036.jpg
The new Dynamitez Tee.

P6240035.jpg

P6240031.jpg
A MASCOT MAN!!!

From here, I can absolutely tell that the dude is Ser Siang. Haha! Chun eye-sight lehh.

You tell me which other team has all these stuff? A t-shirt MAYBE lar. But a Dynamitez-Mobil and a Mascot?

I DON'T THINK SOOOO!

DJ's gonna start a trend once more, AS USUAL.

Confirm next year some mascot like a frog will turn up for Team Xaviers. I know Xaviers is nothing near to frog but their uniform green colour marrr.

Man, Xaviers standard is SO lousy now. Nobody gives a crap's poo about them anymore. Not a threat already!

Wah, I'm so mean today.

Dynamitez should give me a bit of their McDonald's voucher for being such a good supporter!

Hhehehe. MCSHAKER FRIES, YO!

My gosh. Feel like eating that now. So addictive.

Oh, before I go... You guys GOTTA check this out:
P6240039.jpg
"I wonder if you know, how they live in Tokyo!"

"IF YOU SEEN IT THEN YOU MEAN IT THEN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO GO!!!"

FAST AND FURRRIIIIOOOUUUSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Hahahhahahaaha.

That is a complete fashion no-no man!

Wannabe harajuku (is that what you call 'em?) girls!!!

No offense lar. But really, man. Wouldn't be caught dead in that!

Normally I will see this in Sungei Wang only. Over there is definitely more kao. This is quite... okay already. Like, minimal damage.

BUT SERIOUSLY LOR! In Japan or Hong Kong, this dressing will be darn "heng" larr.

But if you wanna be labelled "Seafood" or more commonly known, "La-La", then by all means, wear long stockings, tucked in your beep toe flats, with a skirt worn over black leggings and a striped spaghetti (the more colourful the better... maybe like, green and yellow) underneath a striking pink super loose top that MUST show the striped spaghetti inside along with super layered, straightened hair that is any colour but black and if in the mood, wear a polkadot hair band and tie your hair in pigtails with very bright coloured rubberbands... IN MALAYSIA!

Wow, longest sentence EVER!

OMG! I'm so mean today.

OH, WELL!!!


Sorry if I have offended anyone!

Especially those who really fancy that sort of dressing. I mean, you are entitled to your style as I am to mine.

For all I know, people may think my dressing is retarded!

All a matter of perspective, I'd say!

OKAY LAR, BYE-BYE!!!

Edited.

Photobucket is suddenly up and running today so I swapped all the pics that was hosted by the other dumb site with the pics hosted by Photobucket. NO DUMB BANDWIDTH NONSENSE!! And no site name suddenly appearing on my pictures!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

God I wish I could have gone to cheer camp! And thank you for going off about crystal meth. I hope people hear you.

And sorry but, TAG. You're it!
http://methedup.net/etc/me-me-meme.html

Tuesday, June 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

u went to the cheer comp? lol..din c u..
neway i gotta admit dat dynamitez was....hurm....how shud i say it... fantabulous..haha...
neway,when i came the 1st team i saw which is about to perform is dynamitez...therefore,they won becoz i came...hahaha
but seriously,dynamitez's moves are perfectly synchronized!! n i was like...wawawewa...lol

Tuesday, June 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

and oh..what happens to all the CBN teams? adele? xavier?
they used to be vewwy2 gewd tho... now like small farts oni......
my gf's sis is in anchorz and they lost a member few days be4 d cheer comp and they have to change their routine in just 2 days! n yet they're in 6th place...lol...pity them

Tuesday, June 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

I just am curious to know.. How did that kinda fashion get to being labeled 'lala'??? I wonder why, if it's so trendy in Japan, why is it infamous in Malaysia?

Wednesday, June 27, 2007  
Blogger carmen says..

totally agree with you about the fashion disasters.i have no idea why some girls want to dress up like that (-_-')...japaneses wore harajuku with style...n here?gosh*..as long as it's layered clothes with eye-catching, very rainbow-ish colors..that's the so-called harajuku style for them.. no offense* to others..just my point of view.

btw,u r really sweet-looking.=).
oh ya,may i know how much u paid for your new camera?I'm really interested in it too^^..thanks

Wednesday, June 27, 2007  
Blogger michelle says..

heyy, havent drop in for awhile!
haha, your post were meanie but it's hilarious! hahaha nice post.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007  
Blogger MengLeong says..

Nat i didnt see u!

i was suppose to put on the mascot costume!

auntie farah brought me to d tailor to get my body measurements and all.
i wore the costume for the whole day on sat.
suppose to wear on sunday, but guess who got the limelight.

sersiang!cheh!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007  
Blogger Cass says..

hahaha dam mean seriously but then that's what i like about you , dam straightforward but not afraid to admit it ((:

me still a big fan of your blog !

Friday, June 29, 2007  
Blogger sal says..

babe, sorry, gotta still some pics. haha. im far and away and i cant aget any pic from cheer to put it up onmy blog. haha. so thanks babes. love yea

Sunday, July 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

you're like a copycat of XiaXue (in terms of blogging)

um, EW?

Sunday, July 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

agree with you anonymous

miss w,diff ppl got diff idea...
you look down at them so you thk you'r highclass?

Friday, July 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

dynamitez? they're good but hey,if the supporters look like shit by talking bad about others team what for? haha salute to dynamitez? thats funny. they dont need to i guess? nice blog anyway.

Friday, June 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by