Tennis (Again), Lok-Lok, Jamming & Korean BBQ

Friday, June 22, 2007


Gosh.

My blog is SO boring.

My hits also getting lower and lower already.

Last time so happening! Almost 500 hits a day!

Now hit 300 also difficult.

Oh, well! I am very busy okay!

I can't blog everyday. People who blog everyday either have very boring lives or are really darn free. Er, no offense lar. Okay, fine. They might have very good time management lor.

Actually, to be honest, I'm quite surprised I actually have that many hits a day (Stat Counter shows I've got 600 hits you know! Confirm fake lar of course. The Domino Counter visible on my blog shows otherwise after all).

I honestly don't think my life is very interesting.

I think what keeps people coming back is either they really, really like me, they're my friends and want to be updated or they really, really don't like me! Haha.

Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's mostly people who really, really like me.

For those who don't like me, SHAME ON YOU. WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU HUHHHHH??

I mean, I've never had a catfight with anyone before, I've never stolen anyone's boyfriend before, I've never physically hurt anyone before...

I might've said snide remarks about people in the midst of gossiping but be realistic.

Everyone does it.

But I think my girlfriends and I don't take it that far lor to be honest. I mean, we think that if the person is genuinely nice, well, then they are and we won't be talking bad things about them! But if they've done something really mean or bitchy or disrespectful to us, then well, bitch away, right?

Right.

OKAY. Lalala.

Let's get on with my downdates.

Well, I can't consider them updates because they really aren't very updated. As you can tell, I'm bit slow on that area.

Ahem!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tennis @ Saujana, Subang (15th June, 2007)

I've been playing a lot of tennis with Brian these days. So my apologies with the one million updates with pictures of me playing tennis.

Nowadays, I don't actually take pictures playing tennis anymore (it'll almost be as boring as taking pictures of me playing golf.. which is why I don't take pictures of me playing golf) because there's mostly an even number of players which means we'll be playing until we're dead tired.

But this time, there weres 5 of us so there will always be one out.

So during my out turn, I snapped 'em pictures!

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6150058.JPG
Look at the fella. Dunno what he's doing.

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6150059.JPG
Hahahah! He kept posing all these funny poses. He was turning round and round like a madman but I managed to capture him facing me!

And check this out:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6150044.JPG
HAHAHAHHAH!!

Bri ALWAYS does this. I've seen him do this a billion times. So funny. He bends down low enough to pick up the ball so I don't get why he still tries to bounce the ball up by bending so low so he "doesn't need to bend down to pick it up". Hahahah!

Who else was with us?

Well, there was:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6150061.JPG
The cool and collected one.

And a bit slow motion. I mean, I'm not saying his brain dead or stupid. No, no.

He just kind of talks and acts mostly half a second slower than an average human does. Like when you're seeing something in slowmotion.

Instead of, "How is your day?"

It's like..

"Howwww is yooouurr daaayyy?" with him.

But he eats fine and he plays tennis fine and he even sings fine (VERY fine if I must add). But really, why does he talk so slow ar? So funny lar.

Hahahhaaha. He might be reading this now. HAHAHAHHA!

No, but seriously.

Don't worry, Ah Mah, it's not THAT weird. I know more weird characters and I'm going to talk about it once I post his picture up. Heeheehee.

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6150070.JPG
Skinny-as-a-twiggy-Johny.

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6150071.JPG
Wah, so cool man, he. Tsk. Like a model all.

ALL his pictures are the same. Honestly. I had a hard time picking one out. It's like, they look so similar that I just can't tell which is the best. So I picked this picture because I thought it was quite an artistic photography of my own. Hahaha.

You know, with all the angle thing going on and the behind the tennis net thing going on.

Something like John's pic except I managed to fit John into the square of the tennis net.

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6150079.JPG
Here's a pic of the sun behind the rain trees. So pretty hor?

After tennis, we went home to wash up then Bri picked me up with Ah Mah and we met You Jun for dinner in Aman Suria.

Then, we went to ear lok-lok for dessert!

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6150094.JPG
Finally, a lok-lok place near my house! No need to go SS2's Pasar Malam to eat already. Can just travel 5 minutes from my place to here!

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6150082.JPG
We all look a wee bit too happy because they were making a joke of something.

But I don't wanna say lar because I think it's quite mean. Although very, very funny.

Hahahahah!

Sorry, was laughing to myself just thinking about it.

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6150095.JPG
Check out Bri's shirt: Not right now, Bri! (Hahaha, soon possibly?).
Don't know what Jun's doing!

By "soon" I was referring to Brian and You Jun's "Fat Man Challenge". Click and find out!

After lok-lok, we went to go jam!

And the only place to go to do that is Akakarya (I think that's how you spell it..) in Uptown. Best jamming place ever. Smells darn good lar I know. Bit 'spensive though.

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6150105.JPG
Isa, the original vocalist for our band, couldn't make it. So Ah Mah took on the vocals.

He's really good lor! He can honestly serenade any girl to fall in love with him. Really.

Now if only we can work on the slowmo talking bit...

KIDDING LAR.

Hahhahaha.

Actually not really.

And then we have Bri on the drums:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6150106.JPG
Our band "leader". Only thing he does is change the name of the band whenever someone goes out or someone comes in.

HEHEHEHHE. Joking larrr. We love you, Bri.

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6150115.JPG
The guy who THINKS he's the leader.

He's actually the OTHER person I was talking about earlier who has this weird thing going on about him.

Pin has this tendency to have a mechanistic approach whenever someone tries to play-punch him or tap him or wave their hand close to him or PRETEND TO THROW A COIN AT HIM
(Hahahha, inside joke!).

He calls it "self-defense".

Self-defense, all right. But in a completely different level! He would jerk and move away or use his hands to defend himself if you try any of the things I've mentioned.

IT IS SO FREAKING FUNNNY MAN!

When we went to yumchar with him, I play-punched him on his shoulder and he actually blocked me! Then I pretended to hit him and he jerked away. I did it the WHOLE NIGHT and he just KEPT ON REACTING!!!

Hhahahah. Omg. He is SO funny lar. And weird.

I bet he is super angry now and he is going to leave a comment saying he is not weird blablablablabla, haha!

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6150119.JPG
Look at him. HAHAHAHH! Omg, he's so funny.

By the way, that's his guitar he's carrying on his back which makes him look like the turtle he is.

Honest lor, Pin's got DARN alot of weird traits. I can go on and on talking about it but I won't.

Because I got to finish up this entry fast and study Finance!!!

Next up, next up!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korean Barbecue @ Daorae Restaurant, Kota Damansara (16th June, 2007)

Went to try out the Korean Barbecue at this place.

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6160127.JPG

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6160142.JPG
Mmmmm!

Eh, what "mmmmm". Sorry, actually this barbecued beef is not really that good. Not juicy and tasty. The Korean Barbecue in Hartamas was way better!

However, we did order the:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6160143.JPG
And this, mixed with Korean rice, was AWESOME man!!! Omg. You MUST order this soup. I love it. And somemore so healthy. Ginseng Chicken all!

And as usual:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6160135.JPG
Love picking on all these lil' dishes.

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6160128.JPG

And then, we went to Curve to:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6160151.JPG
L-R: Me, Joh, Gabby, Dunno, Dunno, Dunno, Benny and Kenzie.

Needless to say, I was the only one who was free from alcohol.

Sigh, I'm such a good girl.

Yes, good influence hor?

Okay, okay. I really gotta go already.

But before I do, I gotta tell you that I'm going to have a very busy weekend because:

#1 I've got a Finance test on Monday which is 15% and I need to score for it or else I'm screwed!! So I gotta be a total geek.

#2 I've got a Finance Assignment to do. Starting to hate Finance...

#3 Yu Meng's birthday this weekend!!!

#4 WEI LEONG IS COMING BACK TOMORROW! So we're all gonna see that fatty at his place for a welcome-home thing. Hehehe. Now I'll be at Swensens for Earthquake on Tuesdays more often!

Okay, after my Finance Test on Monday, promise I will update!!!

I might drop by an entry on Sunday (if I am super free and need a break from studying) about the super make-over I promised to blog about!

Toodles!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

well..i like you.your blog is still the same interesting blog i read since xanga. and i like the way you look at things.not that typical kind of person.you're one unique blogger indeed.

Friday, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

I can't believe you posted those pictures. My 2 day old modem got struck by lightning but when I get it fixed I'm going to murder you!!!!

Friday, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

And Jun's name is spelled U-Jun. Haha! You Jun! Funny la you.

Friday, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Anonymous: Why, thanks alot! Motivates me to blog more often :) Hehhehe. I like you already,
and I don't even know who you are!

Brian: Eh, what's wrong with the pictures? OH, YOU MEAN THE ONE OF YOU SPINNING ROUND AND ROUND?? OR THE ONE OF YOU TRYING TO PICK UP THE TENNIS BALL??? Hhehehe. Cute whatttttt!
U-Jun???!! Seriously? Just "U"?? I thought you were joking!

Friday, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Lauranne says..

i like you too. hah

the reason i visit almost daily is because i think the way you blog is very entertaining, and you don't just talk about going out here, there, everywhere all the time.. altogether it makes a very fun read :D

Friday, June 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hah.no probs.so blog more yeah?but not the lifeless kind of daily blogging la..

Friday, June 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey nat i really feel like smacking you now.

Friday, June 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Yea, I agree with the other anonymouses. You're proper, beautiful & attractive, from the way u blog & ur pix. And I envy you, coz u are born athletic!! Haha.. no gym trips needed!!

Yep, interesting life. Not just fixed to certain entertainment like clubbing/hanging out @ the mall. u have every bit of good fun here & there ;)

Saturday, June 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hahaha. thanks nat! since when am i slow motion? no one ever told me that?

Saturday, June 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

and no i cant serenade any girl to fall in love with me.: )

Saturday, June 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Sunday, June 24, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Lauranne: Why THANKS! I'm glad you enjoy yourself :)

Anonymous: Will try hard not to let you down?

Pin: *wiggles butt to annoy you*

Manda: Aw, shucks! Thanks alot. But I do still exercise! Nowadays playing tennis alot!

Ah Mah: Aiiiiiiyyyoooohhhhh!
HAHA!

Rodrigo: Mushi mushi cuwanbanga shuma shumi moomoo???

Monday, June 25, 2007  
Blogger *-Fern-* says..

i like reading your blog...its kinda interesting and entertaining and most of all full of pictures =D

Tuesday, June 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by