The Awesome Makeover & Movie Review

Thursday, June 28, 2007


Are you ready to be awed?

Finally, my post on the promised makeover is finally up.

I met this guy not too long ago (during the Muse concert actually... when was that again?) and always knew him as... well, as how he looks like right now! And definitely not as he used to look like back then.

Until he sent me a pic and showed me how he looked like just a year back.

When I saw it my jaw literally dropped open!

A lot of you probably know some people who went through massive changes... BUT I DON'T! I mean, I've seen a bunch of those before and after stuff on Oprah but never someone I knew!

Not with such vast difference like this lor.

So everyone...

Meet Kenzie:


54612.jpg

And after undergoing massive work-out and dieting due to a heck a lot of willpower and determination...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaaaa:
3546061060.jpg
Wah! So leng chai already hor? See his shirt? Wawa, Fitness First mannn.

Now everybody all go join already.

Here's a side by side picture so you can slowly stare and compare:
Untitled-1-1.jpg
Like, DARN alot of difference, right? Hahaha. I'm still bit in disbelief.

If you are curious as to what he had to go through to lose that much weight, you should know that he did it the healthy way and not by starving himself by skipping meals.

Here's what he told me when I sort-of interviewed him:

#1 He has a work-out regimen from Monday to Saturdays for 2 hours each on those days.

#2 He eats 3 square meals a day (does not touch carbs: rice, bread, potato etc) and if he snacks, it will be on fruits or yoghurt.

#3 He watches the things he eats. Low-fat yoghurt or milk, NO soft drinks, NO junk food and not forgetting... NO MCDONALDS!!!

#4 He had to be EXTREMELY disciplined with the rules he set for himself and had a whole lot of determination to follow through with his work-out schedule and dieting plan.

So with this in mind...

From:
GetAttachment2.jpg

And after 4 months of major persevering:

VOILA:

IMG_1187.jpg
Now so thin can pull off his super cool Mohawk hairstyle already.

At the present moment, he is on his way to buff city.

The fella is suppose to be starting gym again to build some muscles up.

He is SO gonna be the ultimate bachelor by that time.

THAT IS RIGHT, GIRLSSSS!!!


Kenzie is SINGLE. Hahahaha. Interested??

Mind, he is a very nice guy one. Not those people who think they super leng chai already until you're not good enough to hang out with them sort.

Anyway, I hope Kenzie has somehow manage to inspire and motivate you guys to make some changes... ONLY IF NECCESARY PLEASE!! And in a HEALTHY way also.

Please keep that in mind.

Don't go seeing people all from fat to skinny and then suddenly only start starving yourself and getting viral infection then blaming it on me all.

I mean, I mentioned it a lot of times that it is through EXERCISE and a good DIET PLAN (no starving, skipping meals or throwing up please) that you achieve the weight you WANT to achieve.

If you feel you are happy with your body, DON'T LET ANYONE MAKE YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY!

If you are like me; live to eat kinda person, then so be it!!! Don't change because of peer pressure or whatsoever reason. It's stupid.

But don't be even more stupid and seriously go and eat everything and anything larrr.

Moderation is the key to everything. I mean, I eat anything I want but I don't go drinking coke 10 times a day or eat McShaker Fries every day larrr.

Must eat veggies and fruits and drink lotsa milk and health suplements also marr.

And Vitamin A and C is very important also. Keeps you from ageing. I just read that and am now going to eat a lot of that!!! Hehehe. I don't wanna be an old hag by the time I'm 30.

Okay... MOVING ON!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Movie Review

Hot Fuzz

hot_fuzz_poster_one_sheet_s.jpg
I watched this movie a while back already actually. Thanks to Hoong Chun; who gave us free tickets for the movie! Valueeeee. Free tickets somemore the movie is good!
Honestly, this movie is the shite man. I mean, it is funny, scary, gruesome and an action movie all at the same time!!! It's quite dumb also which makes it really funny.
I liked it a lot.
Apparently, some friends of mine didn't like it larr. I suppose they don't so much as fancy Brit sort of jokes and prefer American jokes and stuff.
Anyhowww!!! I think it's a worthwhile movie to watch. Very entertaining. It was definitely not what I expected it to be, that's for sure!

Ratings:
Reference:
Brilliant! A Must-See!
Exceed Expectations. Two Thums Up!
Satisfactory. Enjoyable.
Mediocre. Very Average.
Bored to Tears. Almost Slept.
Fuctionally Retarded. Left Cinema.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey i'm sorry to say this, but can you use proper english in your posts. cos i feel like very lala-ish reading the "marr","larrr" etc. thank you. :) and great blog! keep up the good work.

Thursday, June 28, 2007  
Blogger andrew says..

I like the fatter version more :)
Fat is in man, say no to bones :P

Thursday, June 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

WooooooooooHoooooooooooo!!!!!!!

andrew: who ever says that FAT is in. It is so unhealthy.

He has turned into some hot stuff now HUH!!!!

He is single some more, so misswishful where can i find this kenzie. Might wanna bump into him sometime.

Friday, June 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

i think he still is a little chubby but definitely has lost loads of weight since then. dont think he's super hot though, leng zai yea, but hot, er no

Friday, June 29, 2007  
Blogger pikyiee. says..

Wowwwww . I'm very shocked !

Friday, June 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

missy elly: u cant expect the weight and fat to disappear a 100% in such a short span of time.

He looks abit chubbier in his first photo with his fitness first T but check him out with is mohawk, i think he looks good there. In my opinion i think he is cute and attractive, furthermore misswishful says that he is a nice guy as well. very hard to find these 'all in one' packages in the market nowadays.

Friday, June 29, 2007  
Blogger andrew says..

anonymous: I said it obviously,
that's my point of view and I believe you have yours. Being fat is not synonymous to being unhealthy, get your facts right.

Friday, June 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

andrew: sorry, ya what u said is true being fat does not neccessarily mean unhealthy. there are some perfectly healthy fat people out there.

Friday, June 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

WAHLAO. and i thought i lost weight. *perasan* but WOW WOW. I believe what marcus told me

Saturday, June 30, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Anonymous: Hahahaa. Sorry, I have seafood slang ingrained in my blood lar. Thanks for telling me I have a great blog though! But I think I ought to stay true to myself, however lala I may come out as, and stick to my own slang. If you really can't bear it, I will minimize, okay? Hahah.

Andrew: Hahahhaa. Funny this coming from a guy. So you prefer fatty girls?

Brian: Yes, indeed! I posted it thinking of you also. So you can be inspiredddd!!!

Anonymous: Hahhaha. Come to Sunway College! He's gonna be studying there very soon!

Missy Elly: Not buffed enough for you, ey? Soon soon!

Pikyie: I hoped it'd give people that sort of effect ;)

Partyqueen: EH, yours is quite gosu weih! But yeah, told you he lost darn alot of weight!

Sunday, July 01, 2007  
Blogger andrew says..

Natalia,

I definately prefer girls with some 'meat' instead of those that looks like 'pai kuat' :P
Not talking about obesity though

Sunday, July 01, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

"Fat is in" hardly indicates you're into girls with more "meat".

Monday, July 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

Omg, why aren't there ways to gain height as there are to losing weight T_T.

Btw, you're not the only one, I think British wit > American slapstick sarcasm too =)

Where did you learn that word "gosu"? I thought only gamers would know it from playing with Koreans everyday =/

Monday, July 02, 2007  
Blogger andrew says..

I suppose I have a different definition of 'fat'

Monday, July 02, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Andrew: Yeah, I know guys that prefer meaty girls too ;) Voluptuous! Hahha. Dunno how to spell!

Kin: Hahahha, I knew that word from my boyfriend who used to be a freaking DOTA addict. His friends uses it ALL the time. All the "GG" and the "T_T"... we hang out with them so often we are all saying it now edi!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by