Just Thai & Movie Review

Sunday, June 17, 2007


Booooooooo sama Sedaya University College!

Hmph. The annoying studying system at Sedaya is so annoyingly annoying.

Because of it, I can't see Drew that often.

Feel very lonely and abandoned one sometimes :(

See him twice a week maximum nowadays only. Sigh!!!

So on the rare occasion I saw him, we went for dinner at Just Thai because Drew hasn't eaten Pandan Leaf Chicken (which he adores immensely) for a long time already.

Dinner @ Just Thai, 1 Utama (14th June, 2007)


As usual, I would order:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6130106.JPG
Just Thai is definitely improving their Tom Yam Soup. Last time it wasn't as good. Now it's getting much better! Plus, the bowl is bigger too. Haha.

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6140016.JPG
I actually REALLY dislike pineapple. But the serving just looks so cute being in the pineapple and all. The only thing I'm worried about is, do they recycle the pineapples that they serve?

Hmmmm.

Scary.

And of course:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6140020.JPG
What we came for.

It's quite yums but the one in Bangkok Jazz is muchos better. Chicken there is more tender.

Honestly lar, I think I can be a food critic. I would love to be lor.

I mean, who wouldn't? Earn money by eating food? Jeezer weezer.

So anyway, I played around with my cam a bit. Tried out a few different lightings/mode:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6140024.JPG
I look a bit weird here. Like my eyes are widely set apart.

Andrew didn't like this yellow-ish lighting.

He preffered this lighting:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6140023.JPG
He insisted I post this up. Anyway, this lighting suits him maybe because he has dark skin. I look like a pale ghost with this lighting that's why I prefer the yellow-er one.

Okay, it's time to get some tan. Everyone keeps saying I look so fair now. It's because I slowed down on golf so I'm becoming whiter by the day.

Need to find some tanning kaki!

Moving on, this is the normal flash picture:
http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/P6140028.JPG
At least with THIS cam, without make-up also I don't look so gross (I only put light blusher. Very lazy nowadays). My old cam actually accentuates all the flaws on my face. Terrible!

And then, we were off to watch Fantastic Four!

By the way, GSC's standard is really dropping. Our movie was initially at 9.30pm but we could only enter the theatre at 10pm! And the movie only started 10-15 minutes later.

I do not like waiting! (Who does?) So it was very frustrating to have paid RM11 for the ticket and get such lousy service!

Screw GSC. I'm going Cineleisure from now on. They haven't let me down yet.
Except their corn in a cup though. Bit gross. But everything else is fine, at least.

Movie Review

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Lala/330529142_b3f3d36ad7.jpg
I don't know why I kept thinking it was the "Return of the Silver Surfer". I kept saying "return, return" to Andrew. And the best part, he never corrected me! Hahahaha. So for half the movie, I keep thinking that the Silver Surfer was Dr. Von Doom. SO CONFUSING!
Okay, fine, not half the movie lar. Just the beginning. They made it very clear that the Silver Surfer and Dr. Von Doom were two very different characters quite early in the movie.
Anyway, the movie is, as how comic book movies are: Predictable.
I wouldn't go all out to say it's a great movie... but I guess it was okay. Didn't really hit my "wow" button.
Drew and I agreed that we should've just watched in on DVD. Save money!

Ratings:
Reference:
Brilliant! A Must-See!
Exceed Expectations. Two Thums Up!
Satisfactory. Enjoyable.
Mediocre. Very Average.
Bored to Tears. Almost Slept.
Fuctionally Retarded. Left Cinema.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

em..hi i was the one who asked u bout ur orthodentist n was supposed to email u, but didnt? i wasnt free till now to do braces, so can u be an angel n provide me with the details again? :)

Sunday, June 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

You're the first person that I'm commenting with the new domain! yup, it's up and running! omg..I think my life style is turning into yours. First was the before 12am, now I'm only seeing the boyfriend once a week cos he just started work. *fruss*

Monday, June 18, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Rae: Sure, no problem :) How about you e-mail me more specific questions so I can provide you with relevant information?

Simple Cheryl: Oh, nice! Send me your link! Hahaha. Oh, no. I hope I'm not jinxing you ;) Let's hope things will turn out for the better soon enough!

Monday, June 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

nat, are u same class with jean and ju ?

Friday, June 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by