While Everyone's at the Rave...

Saturday, June 9, 2007


POOR NAT STAYS HOME!!!

Why?

Because she is a sweet, thoughtful and obedient daughter and girlfriend and has therefore stayed at home while everyone parties with Benny.

Do I really want to go?

To be honest, I DIDN'T. I'm not your usual raver (is there such a word?) and I'm not into techno/tranz etc. You know, the head-thumping music.

Not my type.

BUT HECK!!!

Staying at home while Papa hogs the Astro and Sister is enjoying her holidays in Redang and Boyfriend is snoozing at home is not exactly how I planned my Saturday night, you know!

Okay, okay. I know my blog has been boring and without pictures for far too long (Big Belly Brian has not yet passed me 'em pictures!!! AND I AM GOING TO BUY MY SUPER CANGGIH CAMERA SOON!!!) so... here you go everyone.

What to do to entertain oneself when one is bored poopless:

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Olympus/boredtodeathhhh4.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Olympus/boredtodeathhhh1.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Olympus/boredtodeathhhh5.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Olympus/boredtodeathhhh2.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Olympus/boredtodeathhhh6.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Olympus/boredtodeathhhh3.jpg

Pictures were inspired by Big Belly Brian.
Except of course, I'd like to think I am more good-looking and I couldn't have been as bored as HE was.
Hehehehe.

How was YOUR Saturday night?
(Question are for the ones who DIDN'T go to the rave lar, of course)

12 Comments:

Blogger Brian. says..

You win the award for smartest girl in the whole universe for missing the rave. It was shit. I hate to say it but even Benassi was shit.

BTW, I can't upload the pictures yet, my laptop full la. Ha ha ha!

Sorry sorry. :D

Saturday, June 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

8 hours of World of Warcraft raiding a 10man dungeon called Karazhan.

Not much of a raver myself either, raves make me sleepy.

Saturday, June 09, 2007  
Blogger andrew says..

Your bed looks comfy :P

Saturday, June 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey nat,been trying to leave a comment thousands of time. it really sucks when we're stuck at home on saturday nights,and just to answer your question.

i was doing up my model all night long(architecture). :(

i love your writing.be flattered okayyyy!

Saturday, June 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

haha. At least you have your soft toys sharing boredom with you. :P

I spent my day shopping with my mon in ou. lol Trust me, you can't buy much stuffs with your friends. As in.. you know, the wallet sense. lol.

Saturday, June 09, 2007  
Blogger MengLeong says..

the whole world was at d uv party, so i've heard.

i spent my saturday night..
doing add maths exercises. :\

Sunday, June 10, 2007  
Blogger Lauranne says..

i spent my saturday evening eating and attempting to gain weight.

okay, i lied. i spent it blog hopping. like every other boring evening :D

Sunday, June 10, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Brian: YOU POO POO BUM!!! Hmmm, everytime I don't go for an event, it always suck and whenever I DO turn up, it's happening as ever... Maybe it's a sign ;) BWAHAHAHA!

Kin: So you played Dota for 8 hours?? Sorry, I'm not so up to date on Warcraft lingo.

Andrew: It is! My Dad got quite a shock when the bill for the Ikea comforter and Ikea bedsheets bill came up to Rm800++. Heheee!

Misscheerio: Oh, why couldn't you leave comments before? Something wrong with my comment box?
And hey, at least you did something productive! College work is good. I could've opened my accounts or finance book to study instead of taking pictures of myself being utterly bored ;)
And thanks! I am, indeed.

Average Jane: My soft toys are not much of a company so it really wasn't much fun. And yes, I get what you mean ;) But now, I actually prefer shopping alone.

Meng Leong: SPM coming mar! Must work hard ;) Musn't party this year. Don't worry, not everybody was at UV. I WASN'T! Hehhee.

Jamil: Well, at least you were OUT with your friends. Haha. I was alone with only my rusty ol' computer and all 3 of my Patricks for company.

Lauranne: Hahah. You must be too skinny if you are attempting to gain weight then ;) Alot of people would love to be in your shoes.

Sunday, June 10, 2007  
Blogger Rebel says..

I've got to agree with Brian, the rave was bull. I had to leave at 11.30pm cos my curfew is 12am because my dad is back from overseas for GOOD!

*blargh*

No more late nights.

You look damn pity full in your pictures! oh ya, congrats on the awesome scores for last sem!

Sunday, June 10, 2007  
Blogger Kathryn says..

awww.. i see patrick! :) :) :) :) hahaha... awwwwwwww.... :D

Sunday, June 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

WAH WAH! WHY LA PEOPLE! DONT SO GET SO EMO by Natalia's post. Aiyaa. No doubt benny can go die BUT Dj Scot Project and Bass Agents, Alllleluyah! Heaven balls. lol. Nata i love you :))))

Sunday, June 10, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Simple Cheryl: Ahhh, you've become Cinderella just as well, eh? Don't worry, you'll get used to it in no time. Look at me. Haha. And thanks! Hope you did well as well ;)

Baby Kat: Yep. That's Patrick :)

Partyqueen: WHOA. YOU COMMENTED ON MY BLOG. FINALLY. THE WORLD HAS TURN RED AND YELLOW! Hehehe. At least, YOU enjoyed yourself. Love you too, darl ;)

Monday, June 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by