Results!!!

Thursday, June 7, 2007


GULP.

I've recently acquired my results.

To be honest, I really can't quite recall how hard I actually worked for my papers. The holidays made my brain all fuzzy wuzzy. So that made me have not much of a reaction when I got 'em. I was just like...

"Oh."

Maybe it was because when I could actually check online for my results two weeks after my finals (still within the time when you're all excited to know how you did), I did not recall my username and password to log in to check.

And after a month of bumming and a start of a new semester, previous sem results were getting old. Who cared what you did last sem? Well, I didn't anymore. Although I should- seeing that I was about to sign up for Accounting II and Finance which needed a passing grade (70% above) of the prerequisite subjects such as Accounting I and Statistics.

So without knowing my results, I signed up for those subjects. I mean, I can't be that stupid, right???

Soon after, I FINALLY received my results.

Haha. I bet you guys thought I failed something so I couldn't take the subjects I signed up for, right? Seems as though the flow of my writing is going that way, eh?

But no, I actually WISHED I failed something so that I COULDN'T take those two subjects at a time. What a dumb, dumb thing to do. Taking Accounting II and Finance during the SHORT SEM!!!

Of course I didn't actually wish I'd fail larrr. It's just a figure of speech. Just trying to imply that taking those two subjects during short sem is quite dumb thing to do.

It's like...

Everything crammed in a span of 7 weeks.

YOU TELL ME HOWWWW???

....I'm boring you, aren't I?


Sorry, I've been a very boring person lately. So I'm blogging very boring stuff. Like my results. And the subjects I am taking.

Omg. SO BORING. What are you guys even DOING here???

You must be SO bored.

Right, my results.

Organizational Behaviour: B (80%-84%)

Accounting I: BA (85%-89%)

Statistics: A (90% & above)

Dr. Loh, my OB lecturer, is just plain evil. I have not ONCE scored higher than a B in ANY of his subjects. I hate him.

FINE. Hate might be a too strong word.

He's a chump.

Accounts on the other hand was exactly as I expected. Yippie.

For Stats, I'm very proud of myself! And I love Ms. Vicki (my Stats lecturer). Sigh. So nice. She gave me an A.

EH, I worked hard for those results, okay? I mean, I come for classes on time, I participate in class, I finish all my homework, I never miss an assignment date, I study a few days before the finals....

So I deserved my results! I am not going to be kiasu and say, "Oh, I never study wan! Dunno how come I got those results!"

You are hardworking, you get back in return.

UNLIKE HIGHSCHOOL.

Freaking work your butt off studying like a geek for exams and get lau-pek results still....

OMG.

I'm boring myself. I'm starting to fall asleep blogging.

SORRY. Proper update to follow. When I get my pictures from Big Belly Brian (hehe) so I can post up something to look at without needing much use of brain power.

UNTIL THEN!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says..

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yer results are not bad actually,
they are all near the 90% mark.

hahahahahah,
study for the wrong paper just b4 the exam also can get this kinda grades.imagine if u actually studied the rite paper.

Thursday, June 07, 2007  
Blogger Lauranne says..

congratulations!!
those are good stuff :D

Thursday, June 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

lol.....i wish my marks are as good as urs...haha...
fartinessssssssss

Thursday, June 07, 2007  
Blogger andrew says..

congratz!
keep it up!
the world appreciates beautiful and smart ppl

Thursday, June 07, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Anonymous: I KNOW I AM DARN SMART RIGHT? Hehehhehe. You poo! Write your name lar! And I want your 2006 picture please. A big and full length one! Hehe. CAN, CAN??!! Exclusive post for you ;)

Lauranne: Thanks, thanks ;)

Jamil: COME ADTP THEN!! Haha.

Andrew: Why, thank you, Andrew :) So, when are you going to enable me to access your blog, eh?

Saturday, June 09, 2007  
Blogger andrew says..

LOL I wish I had a blog
My life is probably too boring to have a blog (at least I feel that way)......Nonetheless I do enjoy reading other ppls blog such as yours :D

Sunday, June 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by