Votes for Views on Plastic Surgery, Swimming, Movie Review & 14th Anniversary!

Sunday, June 10, 2007


Hmmmmmm!

Seems as though quite a bit of people thought the rave was lousy! Good thing I missed it then!

ANYWAY, THE VOTES FOR VIEWS ON PLASTIC SURGERY ARE IN!

For the WOMEN to vote:
What do YOU think plastic surgery?

  • SIN, SIN, SIN!!!! STOP PLASTIC SURGERY FOREVERRRR!!!!!!! SUE 'EM DOCTORSSSS!!!!
    6%
  • HELLO??!! Didn't you people see how Michael Jackson turned out? YUCKS!!
    20%
  • Plastic surgery does miracles! I'm SO getting my nose done!!!
    21%
  • Been there, done that. It's awesome!!! I get SO much more attention now!
    4%
  • People are entitled to their own actions. As long as I don't touch it, I'm good.
    36%
  • Who gives a crap's poo?
    11%
  • What's plastic surgery?
    2%
  • Closed

    Total Votes: 100

For the MEN to vote:
What do YOU think of women and plastic surgery?

  • FAKE, FAKE, FAKE!!! I'd NEVER date a girl who has had plastic surgery. ANTI-PLASTIC SURGERY!!!
    7%
  • I'm au-naturale all the way! Embrace God's gift, girls!!
    20%
  • It's the beauty INSIDE and not outside that matters.
    13%
  • I guess it's okay if you end up looking like Miss Korea. YEAH, BABBBYY!!
    31%
  • Yeah, girls should definitely do it if their fugly-looking.
    2%
  • If nobody knows, WHO CARES? I'd do it even.
    10%
  • I don't give a crap's poo.
    14%

Closed

Total Votes: 69



IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU MEN THAT WOMEN ARE OBSSESED WITH PLASTIC SURGERY!!!

I mean,
31% think it's all right?? Girls, I honestly hope you won't take this seriously.

At least there are still approximately
40% of men who do not support us girls doing plastic surgery. So many side effects you have to deal with which includes plentiful gossips from other people if you ever touch plastic surgery. Why bother?

You know, I was watching E! news and it is a definite fact that 50% of people who do plastic surgery... are MEN!!!

Haha. You guys are
JUST as vain as girls then!

You know, I have this sinking feeling that in a the near future, everyone's going to look like everyone because plastic surgery (which business is expanding vastly) is going to be such a norm.
By that time, standing out would mean looking ugly! Haha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today, I did a very surprising thing.
I went...

Swimming!

Yes, exercising is not my thing so it was very surprising indeed.


So here's the thing.


Usually, my club (
Saujana Golf & Country Club) has almost zero people that uses the pool.

Today was exceptional.


So many people using the pool!

And since it's the weekend, it can only mean that the pool is at it's dirtiest.


Pee-you.


I smelt something funny before I went into the pool. I really couldn't tell if it was the water but I didn't feel too comfortable. Yes, I am very hygienic so I take quick notice of the sanitation around me. You should too.

Anyway, I tried to put the smell at the back of my mind and focused on reaching 10 laps. It's always good to set a target. After every 2 laps, I would take a quick break to wipe my goggles clean and get rid of excess water etc.

I was at my
4th lap, taking a quick breath while cleaning my goggles when SUDDENLY...

A
Minah Bird (I think it's Minah... or Mina... however it's spelled) flew across the water and...

POOPED.


Ew
, yuck, belch, GROSS, gag, urg, DISGUSTING!!

I was really quite at the edge on scrambling out of the water when I thought; there's probably worse stuff then bird's poo in the pool. Like someone's pee and endless amount of people's spit.


GOSH, SWIMMING POOLS ARE SO UNHYGIENIC!!!


How do swimmers
STAND it?

I will only swim on Mondays from now on. The day they clean the pool.

AND NEVER, NEVER ON SUNDAYS!


So I persevered the remaining
6 laps with the knowledge of bird poop floating on the surface on the pool and even threw in 2 more laps and I honestly wanted to go for a couple more when SUDDENLY...

I saw this cute little Sparrow flying and grazing the tips of the water and thought to myself what a cute lil' thing it is when...


PLOOOOOPP!!!!

OMG!!!!! ANOTHER POOPING BIRD!!!!

I thought this couldn't get any worse so this time, I scrambled to the pool stairs in record time.

And while I was drying myself...

A Crow decided to leave it's markings into the pool as well.

THANK GOODNESS I WAS NOT IN THERE ANYMOREEEE!!


Minah Birds
poo can't be all too bad since they eat fruits and insects. That's the same for Sparrows.

BUT CROWS!!??!

NOW THOSE NASTY CREATURES EAT FROM DUMPS AND GARBAGE BINS!!!

Their poo are practically poison! So disgusting.
OMG.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Movie Review


Ocean's Thirteen

The image “http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/oceans_thirteen.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
How can a movie with George Clooney and Brad Pitt ever let me down? Impossible. This 3rd movie is just as awesome as the first two (which I recapped just a few weeks earlier). You have to know that attempting to watch this movie without watching the first two would only result in either complete blurness or not as much appreciation for the movie.
Anyhow, I love it! Always had a thing for world-class thieves. How they make robbing seem so easy. And even look good doing it!

Ratings:


Reference:
Brilliant! A Must-See!
Exceed Expectations. Two Thums Up!
Satisfactory. Enjoyable.
Mediocre. Very Average.
Bored to Tears. Almost Slept.
Fuctionally Retarded. Left Cinema.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I end this post, I'd like to announce...


My 14th Month Anniversary!

http://usera.imagecave.com/misswishful/Olympus/medrew21.jpg
Love you everyday! -

PS, Big Belly Brian is being a big bellied Brian has given me yet another excuse as to why he cannot send the pictures over. So yet again, I am extremely oudated on my "updates". Phoo-ey.

3 Comments:

Blogger andrew says..

The birds must have realised you were there and got too excited LOL
btw, happy aniversary!

Monday, June 11, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

George Clooney is damn hot man.

Seriously.

And I watched the whole movie not knowing Willy Bank was Al Pacino. Jebus. Couldn't recognize him man.

Monday, June 11, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Andrew: Hahhaha. No lar. It just rained previously and the pool was pretty near the golf course which can only mean there were extra birds around to feed on those wormies.

Brian: YEAH MAN. He is.
Er... Willy Bank? Al Pacino? I wasn't paying attention to the movie either then!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by