Exam Mix-Up & Joh's Birthday

Monday, April 23, 2007

You know what's the worst thing that could happen to you before your finals? Getting the idea that you have an OB paper the next day when really, you have ACCOUNTS. And better yet, I had to realize it when it was 1am the day of my finals.

I mean, how could I miss all the signs???

First, my classmate who is in both my OB and Accounts class, Riasat, came up to me the week before and was arguing with me that OB was on Monday and Accounts was on Tuesday. I was pretty darn insistent that OB was on TUESDAY and ACCOUNTS was on Monday. When we checked the schedule, I was right.

So WHEN and WHY and HOW I got mixed-up is just... utter dumbness.

Then the next sign was, on Sunday, my ACCOUNTS classmate, Jia Jun, messaged me to ask for confirmation of the time of our finals. He didn't specify the subject so I guess that's why it slipped my mind.

Until of course I took a break from studying OB and at roughly 1am and was browing through my calendar when I saw:

23-Apr-07
3:00 pm-5:00 pm
Finals - Accounting

And I had a major heart attack.

Threw away my OB textbook (which I was happily memorizing some notes on the essay question... okay, maybe not "happily"), scrambled around for all the Accounts notes I gathered (thankfully) in the evening and jammed my brain with Ratio Formulas and the Terms & Definitions of Accounting.

Very, very unhealthy. People, please learn from my mistake. Do NOT be so careless. Thank the LORD my paper was at 3pm or else I'd be in HUGE trouble.

And since I studied OB in the time that did not require me to study OB, I have some spare time to blog! I'd probably very much regret taking a quick nap just now, watching Astro for 3 hours and blogging right now once I receive my results... but heck it! I haven't got the mood to study until the clock strikes 12!

So in the mean time! Here's what I did on Saturday night!

Joh's Birthday @ Marketplace, KL (21st April, 2007)
DSC04251.jpg
Getting ready. Honest, Jean and Ju take the LONGEST time EVER to get ready. Jean is probably understandable since we both (Ju & I) already took a bath before going over to Jean's place. Anyway, since they took so long, I went to snappy snap pictures with my lousy camera.

I WANT A NEW CAMERAAAAA!
(My sister just got a new one and I'm jealous as ever)


How can I NOT be craving for a new camera when BRIAN just got himself a super pro-like camera and so did JOEL. Annoying, annoying people. Of course, I don't need a canggih cam, just one that can take very clear, sharp and detailed pictures.

Gonna save money.

Anyway, back to the pictures (sorry):

IMG_0040.jpg
Daren, Lena, Joh (Birthday Boy) & Me.

Most of the pictures are with my sisters camera (didn't need to edit the pictures much!). However, when I use my camera, you'd be able to tell the difference.

IMG_0015.jpg

DSC04271.jpg
My cam. Had to contrast the picture as much as 70% and brighten it up to 30% to get it to look like this. Grrrr.

IMG_0050.jpg
Sister's cam. Promise I didn't do ANY editing apart from adding the words.

IMG_0108.jpg

DSC04270.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg
By "her" I mean Jean. Ju thinks they look alike. That would mean Jean looks like SHENG. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

IMG_0055.jpg
I've no idea what they're called but they were absolutely DELISH. It's some foamy chocolate fudge thingy with some sour thingy (the yellowie slimey thingy that looks like bird poo).

IMG_0094.jpg
The number is 4 who thought we were twins. I lost track of people who thought/think we were/are sisters.

IMG_0065.jpg
Very, extremely few people think we look alike. I think people would think Jean looked like Lena more than I looked like Lena.

IMG_0056-1.jpg
Hope you had a great one!

10 Comments:

Blogger Brian. says..

Get the Sony DSC-N2. My old camera. It's really good.

Monday, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Give to me, can?
Thanks.

Monday, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Brian. says..

Sorry, cannot.

Monday, April 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

wheres jean's dress from.. yeah she looks more like lena than you do at times

Tuesday, April 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

WAZA.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007  
Blogger *YenN* says..

hey!!! just dropping by =)
Looking gorgeous!!
*YenN

Tuesday, April 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

where's jean's dress from?! you look great gurl.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007  
Blogger pikyiee. says..

mixing up the time of exam is really , pretty messed up . so how was your exam ?

Wednesday, April 25, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Brian: You succckkk. Hehehehe. Gimmeeee.

Anonymous1 & Anonymous2: Jean's dress is from Nichii Fashion City. And thanks Anony2 :)

Pin: Back to you, boy.

Yenney: Haha. Thanks Yen ;)

Pikyie: So far, not too bad ;)

Wednesday, April 25, 2007  
Blogger Lauranne says..

woah, you DO look really awesome *envy* :)

Thursday, April 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by