Finals is Over!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Yayayayayayayaya.

Gagagagagagagagagagagagaga.

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala.

I'm so talented. Can rhyme even when I'm overdosed with excitement!

Yay! So it's ONE MONTH of being an ABSOLUTELY BUMMER!

FUN, FUN, FUN!

Late nights, poker sessions, yamchar sessions, watching footie, watching movies, hanging out with my chicas, hanging out with dumbdumb (Andrew), eat eat eat and sleep sleep sleep!


Activities lined up so far for the month:

#1 Dance performance for VU NITE @ Sheraton, Subang

#2 Camping trip to Kenyir Dam (WHEEEEEE! Haven't been doing outdoorsy stuff since OBS!)

#3 Maybe, hopefully, a spontaneous trip to Penang with friends for stuffing our face with DELICIOUS, YUMMY YUM YUM PENANG FOOD!

#4 Trip to Singapore with Mommy, Jean and her Mommy for PHANTOM OF THE OPERA and clubbing, clubbing, clubbing! Oh right, and some night safari too! FUNNNN!

#5 Getting a job @ Camp5 (rock climbing gym @ 1utama) so I can rock climb for FREE! And check out cute boys. Bwahahaha!

Hope all my plans go well! If not, bumming around for the whole month ain't too bad either!

At least, HEROES is finally, FINALLY out from their stupified season break. And so is Desperate Housewives (but that has been out for a couple of weeks now). Thank goodness for all these series (Heroes, Desperate, ANTM, Search for the next PCD) for me to waste my time on. But stupid Prison Break is on a break again. Friggin' annoying. How many blarrdee breaks they wanna have. Gargh!

Buutttt, all is good, all is good.

I hereby declare myself the ONE-MONTH-BUMMER right about...

NOW.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lauranne says..


Yayayayayayayaya.

Gagagagagagagagagagagagaga.

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala.

I'm so talented. Can rhyme even when I'm overdosed with excitement!


HAHAHAHA.

Thursday, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Cass says..

i've got one more paper to go ):

and we watch the same shows !!

wheeeeeeeeee ((((:

Thursday, April 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey.. i'm very look forward to your performance on VU nite@sheraton subang! i'm VU student too.. see you around there! :)

Friday, April 27, 2007  
Blogger pikyiee. says..

are you really gonna work thereee ? cause if you do , den i'll go visit youu ! if you actually see me beforee lol ;p ohh btw , good luck with your performence ! 8)

Sunday, April 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous says..

hey nat,
michelle from xanga, just checked out your new blog =) very pretty!

so whats up!?
holla me when you're coming to penang! =)

Monday, April 30, 2007  
Blogger Miss Wishful says..

Laurrane: Thanks on your comment for my previous post!

Sensitiveme: Hope you did well in your papers :)

Ann: Hahahah! Okay, I guess you've seen it already. Sorry to have let you down ;p

Pikyie: Not sure if I'm still going to work. I'll see how things goes :) But I'll definitely let you know if I do!

Michelle: Hey, thanks :) Sure, I'll leave you a comment. What's your site?

Tuesday, May 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 



Name: Miss Wishful
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

"Memories are a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."







Previously

Clickety-Click!
______________________

Mail Me!
______________________



Daily Hits

______________________




______________________

eXTReMe Tracker
______________________

Blog Layout partially by